The Cute List

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
305
Trophies
2
Location
Eorzea
XP
753
Country
Herro :3
The cute list is a game in which you list things on and on that are not cute, this is inspired by my freinds cute list which currently has 7 A3 pages. I shall start

Old People, Stickers on a 3Ds, Vomit, Acne
 
Uh... for clarity sakes, shouldn't this be the "Anti Cute list"?
 
ON topic: My Little Pony. Let the wars commence. Seriously, I never found them cute.
My avatar also.... I really need to remake it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people

amidoingitrite?
2ytu0hv.png

We are now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person

amidoingitrite?
2ytu0hv.png

We are now.
I have no idea who's avatar that is.

EDIT: F*ck this, never mind. I want my avatar back. I can't resist this torture anymore; she's looking at me as if she wants to become my avatar again. F*ck. I'm going to change my avatar back. I don't care if she's tainted as "not cute" when she's on this thread, but I need her back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
LoL, Hentai Avatars eh or at least Ecchi
Ecchi is a dumb term made up by western audiences to somehow classify softcore Hentai, it's derrived from the "H" in Hentai which would be pronounced on its own as "Ecchi" by a Japanese person. There's no such thing as Ecchi, thus it cannot be cute or not cute. Perhaps it was assimilated into Japanese slang by now, which doesn't change its non-Japanese origin. The only Japanese use of "H" alone was a short form for Hentai.
 
LoL, Hentai Avatars eh or at least Ecchi
You guys are so terrible for thinking that my avatars originate from some lolicon hentai. I hate you all.


LoL, Hentai Avatars eh or at least Ecchi
Ecchi is a dumb term made up by western audiences to somehow classify softcore Hentai, it's derrived from the "H" in Hentai which would be pronounced on its own as "Ecchi" by a Japanese person. There's no such thing as Ecchi, thus it cannot be cute or not cute. Perhaps it was assimilated into Japanese slang by now, which doesn't change its non-Japanese origin. The only Japanese use of "H" alone was a short form for Hentai.
Yeah, pretty much, but I'll elaborate more. Ecchi and hentai are both used in Japan as "perverted" (oniichan no hentai/ecchi; oniichan, you pervert >_
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
...in the sense that both are used for the words "pervert", "perverted" or derrivatives, but with either negative or neutral/positive connotations.

Ecchi is a much, much "younger" term, however.
 
IIRC ecchi stands for the letter H, which is the first letter in the word Hentai.
but in genres, ecchi is less perverted.
 
The Vita, OMG THE VITA IS SO HOT!
Oh and Anal John

This is a list of things that you do NOT find cute.

Everyone knows that the Vita and having anal with John is cute. Now if you get yourself and him playing a Vita during that, that's the cutest you can go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News