Trophies
XP
Country
China
Standard Diamond
Emerald Sapphire
Rhodonite Topaz
Amethyst Ruby

To celebrate Christmas and the upcoming Chinese New Year. The Ruby case will be available at official dealers within a week or two.

Only Topaz and Ruby can be bought out of China.

Attachments

• IMG_6179.jpg
    IMG_6179.jpg
    796.7 KB · Views: 539

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I like all of these, but it sucks that they're not all available worldwide.
Green, blue, orange and purple are my favorites.

Some day, maybe this year or next year I intend to do some mods to my original GBA to modernize it. I love the form factor, but can't stand the non-lit screen. I'd like the flashcart to fit the color of whatever replacement shell I decide to go with. Not sure what that will be yet though.
For now, I have 2 DMG game boys on the way (along with 2 Ezflash Jr. carts) and a bunch of parts to upgrade and modernize them.

@EZ-Flash2 Any chance you will offer alternate color shells for the EZ-Flash Junior too? I would love one in red or orange to go with the red DMG shell I have on the way :)

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a purple or blue shell they'd be willing to sell (preferably purple)?

I've looked all over like crazy, but can not find either available anywhere to order, even internationally. And either color would look so much more pleasing in my custom shelled GBA.

SmellyGhost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EZ-Flash2 are there any official cart colors for the EZ Flash Omega Definitive Edition? I'm seeing a bunch on Taobao, such as clear, pink, green, yellow, purple, etc. I'm not sure if these are just custom made dyed colors of the clear version. And would that mean the clear shell is official?

Also I did finish my original Omega collection and picked up the clear shell.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@EZ-Flash2 are there any official cart colors for the EZ Flash Omega Definitive Edition? I'm seeing a bunch on Taobao, such as clear, pink, green, yellow, purple, etc. I'm not sure if these are just custom made dyed colors of the clear version. And would that mean the clear shell is official?

Also I did finish my original Omega collection and picked up the clear shell.

No, we have no other color version, only transparency version. all the color versions which you seen on taobao or xianyu, are dyed by third party users and selling with additional cost.

The transparency case of EZ-FLASH OMEGA Definitive Edition starts selling | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

This time only the transparent version, is to encourage users to create their own desired color.

Last edited by EZ-Flash2,

SmellyGhost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, we have no other color version, only transparency version. all the color versions which you seen on taobao or xianyu, are dyed by third party users and selling with additional cost.

The transparency case of EZ-FLASH OMEGA Definitive Edition starts selling | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

This time only the transparent version, is to encourage users to create their own desired color.

Oh that makes a lot of sense and is a cool idea. Thanks! I'll reply in that thread with some of the colors I've gotten.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far