Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might be able to get 1 bud
most people will offers 2 bills though, elfin deal isnt particularly a wanted hat and neither is the effect

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
you might be able to get 1 bud
most people will offers 2 bills though, elfin deal isnt particularly a wanted hat and neither is the effect
We'll see, I'll write down the amount of keys I've traded for it so I don't undersell it. Should make a solid profit for sure I think.

Also, joe, I was wondering if I could consult you for certain pricechecks on TF2 items? I have you on my Steam friendslist, but you're not tagged as a pricechecker so far.
I don't consult my pricecheckers that often anymore, I'm not a complete noob anymore, but for things like unusuals and that vintage hat I really need more people I can trust on my list....

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting addicted to gambling in TF2

won a white bills in a spycrab
sold it for 10 keys then blew 14 keys on unboxing trying to get an unusual, mostly got junk and a few good items (2x s. snipers, 2x s. rockets, 1x s. degreaser, and a bunch of strange parts)

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Never tried gambling on TF2, not even unboxing. I'm interested though, on average, do you get profit out of unboxing? And which crates did you unbox Joe?
Most of the time you unbox stuff you can get stranges or strange pieces that allow you to craft strange weapons with certain abilities (like counting headshots, air-kills etc). You can sell/trade them but you probably won't get more than you paid for the key.
Getting unusuals is rare, but you can get insane profit from it.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Never tried gambling on TF2, not even unboxing. I'm interested though, on average, do you get profit out of unboxing? And which crates did you unbox Joe?
Most of the time you unbox stuff you can get stranges or strange pieces that allow you to craft strange weapons with certain abilities (like counting headshots, air-kills etc). You can sell/trade them but you probably won't get more than you paid for the key.
And which crates do you guys take? The normal 43-45 series that are dropped now?

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
And which crates do you guys take? The normal 43-45 series that are dropped now?
I've seen that the newer crates mostly have strange parts and contain a lot of weapons everybody has.
I wouldn't recommend looting these crates now, it's better to look for some earlier crates or some rare ones.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've seen that the newer crates mostly have strange parts and contain a lot of weapons everybody has.
I wouldn't recommend looting these crates now, it's better to look for some earlier crates or some rare ones.
Hmmm okay thank you, I'll look into it and maybe give it a try soon too. Trading's been really good recently, there isn't a day at the moment where I don't make at least 1 key pure profit.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a large stock of crates http://www.tf2items.com/id/xJoe88x2
I picked ones specifically where I had a chance of making my money back, paint crates, desired stranges, ecttt

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a large stock of crates http://www.tf2items.com/id/xJoe88x2
I picked ones specifically where I had a chance of making my money back, paint crates, desired stranges, ecttt
Hmmmm did you get all those crates by drop or what? Because some of them seem to be quite old?
I've got about 6 Idling accounts now, also got one where I just drop all my crates. Haven't been doing it for long though, in total they have about 80 hours so far on the past 4 weeks.

I try to schedule it so that I idle all 6 accounts for around 20 hours every 2 weeks, that are the best conditions to idle I've read. It's quite fun raking all those REF's in, sometimes I get lucky, usually not though :)

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why the fuck doesn't Steam upgrade their trade/item/whatever-servers to handle the peak moments? It's unbearable now, I've literally tried trading with a guy 20 times now in a row, and it always gave me errors :/

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the fuck doesn't Steam upgrade their trade/item/whatever-servers to handle the peak moments? It's unbearable now, I've literally tried trading with a guy 20 times now in a row, and it always gave me errors :/
Because "peak moments" are exactly that. It makes little sense to over-invest in infrastructure which will only be utilized

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Because "peak moments" are exactly that. It makes little sense to over-invest in infrastructure which will only be utilized

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anybody is interested in a clean, Black-painted Brigade Helm (3 keys or 7 ref), or a Strange Part: Posthumous Kills (1 ref), please add me on Steam, as I don't check back here often.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MsFishpaw
That's Helm is massively overpriced, just saying. It's barely 2 keys....

Black paint alone goes for 6 Refined, or 2.57 keys.

The hat is clean, making it a craft hat. Craft hats go for 1+ ref.

7/2.33 = 3.004 (keys)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(