Georgia

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Honestly don't care about who wins the final anymore, both can win IMHO. Germany definitely deserve it, based on their previous performances in World Cups/Euro Cups.
But Messi man, Messi deserves it just as much for me. It'll end the discussion of who's the best footballer ever, that one trophy will settle it.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Glad to see that clown David Luiz getting shown up, I still can't believe chelsea got 50m for him, one of the most ridiculous transfers ever, there must be some FFP shenanigans going on there.
Feel bad for the Brazilian tho, they seem like nice people, seeing so many fans cry on the 7-1 was kinda heartbreaking.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Glad to see that clown David Luiz getting shown up, I still can't believe chelsea got 50m for him, one of the most ridiculous transfers ever, there must be some FFP shenanigans going on there.
Feel bad for the Brazilian tho, they seem like nice people, seeing so many fans cry on the 7-1 was kinda heartbreaking.

No it wasn't, it was fucking hilarious.

mcopo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"We" (by we I mean the football players) deserved that. We were lucky. So far, our opponents were above average at best, and the crossbar saved our asses at the end of the match against Chile. Germany was the first big team we faced in the whole world cup. But it was good to be beaten by that much. I hope the team learns with that!

Now today's defeat was a shame just because the referee sucked. We would definetly lose even with a better referee, but not by 3x0.

I just hope Argentina wins now... better a South American than an European (nothing against you guys ;)). Then I'll have to wait 4 years to like football again.

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Oh great! Argentina was too close for goal, but is offside.... :angry:

Currently watching final World Cup aired on Astro right now! :)

mcopo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Funny thing is that Ronaldo is commenting on this game here. And the narrator keeps reminding of the 7x1 and the new record set by Klose.

Oh, and here comes overtime...

Reactions: Madridi

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really like what one of the pundits said regarding penalities and extra time in football matches. He said that the penalty shootout should take place after 90 minutes and then extra time is played. If the score is still the same after 120, then the penalty winner goes through. Would certainly open up the extra 30 minutes one way or another.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: