• Leafeon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tehaznsage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would always go with vaporeon. He/She is always a good HM whore for Surf and he comes with the highest amount of HP of the Evolutions. Also he has a considerably good amount of Special Attack and decent Defense. Go with him.

Kaiyos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Porygonal said:
It would be cool if there were a dragon-type Eevee evolution... They should've had that instead of Glaceon...

DRAGON TYPE EEVEE? Rofl that would be insanely epic...as long as it had mega speed and decent sp.attack.....if it was like all def/ sp.def and no att./sp.attack it would kinda fail to be honest....unless someone wanted to use it as a wall that is XD....Although now that i think of it i would probably end up ditching it for a garchomp anyway....that thing IS overused but its SUCH a beast haha xP

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say got to the daycare.. also kinda creepy pokemon would be getting it on there, pedo pokemon? And breed more evee's and fill your team with different types of evee evolution.

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Yeah but atleast all of Eevee evolutions look decent and a Dragon-type Eevee evo would look good,unlike Garchomp... He may be powerful but he's an ugly piece of crap,lol.

XXNatus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Espeon, I think all the little details, like the split tail, make him look awesome, plus he's a pretty reliable psychic type.

bultmus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kaiyos said:
Porygonal said:
It would be cool if there were a dragon-type Eevee evolution... They should've had that instead of Glaceon...

DRAGON TYPE EEVEE? Rofl that would be insanely epic...as long as it had mega speed and decent sp.attack.....if it was like all def/ sp.def and no att./sp.attack it would kinda fail to be honest....unless someone wanted to use it as a wall that is XD....Although now that i think of it i would probably end up ditching it for a garchomp anyway....that thing IS overused but its SUCH a beast haha xP

ya for sure
laugh.gif
if there was a dragon type evee i would have taken him.
i kinda think that the next evee typ will be flying evee and dragon evee
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.