OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

please begin.
the
nds.gif
will monitor your debate from a distance.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Very hard decision... EBA is much more fun since I recognize the songs and it's just generally funny, whilst Ouendan is much harder and sometime a pain in the ass (the no-skip feature. Bah!)

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ouendan, better songs and feels like songs are more on key, only thing I wish it had from EBA is the skip intro/ending feature.

And all the differents animations if you fail a part humm ? ^^

Not sure what this means, but I've played Ouendan so much failure of any parts is impossible, unless it's Shaghai Honey in Cheergirls mode, the meter is way brutal on that song.
That ending part is the best on cheerleader mode on Shanghai Honey! I love that song! and RSG too
smile.gif

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
eba definitely. Much more polished and I prefer the secret agent theme. Plus it helps that you can actually understand what the story is about.

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
2 version here
1 a real battle between the ouendan and the agents

2 the battle of which game is better
=one=
when it comes down to it the ouendan look so more threating then the agents more buff and when they chear at you your not sure what will happen if you dont win... the ouendan would solve the problum right then and there. where the agents have to be deployed. ouendan like ninjas are always at the right spot at the right time only they reviel them selfs from hiding when they are called. wether its a all girl class room as students. or magicly apearing on the seats of a empty restarunt that cant get any customers.

ouendan could take out the EBA anyday. in any way shape or forum.

=two=
there are a few things that EBA has over ouendan in terms of the engine.

but the scoring isnt as harsh from what i played (like most dumbed down amarican games make it easy for the amaricans)

and there are alot more graphical enhancments in EBA like the 3d world the story lines seem random and obscure... and i miss hearing people scream OUENDAN!!! because face it if you screem help anyone can save the day. when you scream ouendan. you know your getting ouendan!

and sence ouendan realy exist in japan and are not fictional it makes the game that much cooler.

ill never look at japanese chearleading the same way again.

most of the songs on EBA suck... seriously soccer mom crap emo and rock crap its all crapy amarican music... i just dont buy into it. not at all.

where ouendan has Orange range and other bands i know and love

i would realy love to see a ouendan 2 feat. gackt and dir en grey as well as TM R and some ayumi hamazaki... but i doubt ill get to see that any time soon. (if it came in a LE version with a ost and a OUENDAN chibi plush... i would buy it in a second) i am going to start on my written patition now! XD

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
Ouendan, better songs and feels like songs are more on key, only thing I wish it had from EBA is the skip intro/ending feature.

Not sure what this means, but I've played Ouendan so much failure of any parts is impossible, unless it's Shaghai Honey in Cheergirls mode, the meter is way brutal on that song.

I meant that in Elite Beat Agents you got a lot of differents details in endings of some songs, and plenty of animations when you lose a part of the music.

Excuse my English, I'm French ^^'

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I meant that in Elite Beat Agents you got a lot of differents details in endings of some songs, and plenty of animations when you lose a part of the music.

Excuse my English, I'm French ^^'

Ahh yes, EBA does have a lot of fun extras, like the different scenarios/multiplayer stuff and the failure animations etc. It's not that EBA is bad or anything, still an awesome game all the way around, just personal preference on the songs I guess is what it comes down to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1