OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Meteor7
Anything, you say? Truly though? Well alright. ahem

Are you? I am, therefore, I think.
Why do I bleed orange ever since being made contributor? You eat too much Turmeric and Beta Caratine.
How is dark matter so damn sexy despite it being completely invisible? Because gray matter is perceives it.
Why do people confuse it and antimatter sometimes? It's pretty racist, and I won't stand for it. Facebook.
Which do you prefer: pixel art, polygonal art, or having someone stand in front of you rapidly swapping out hand-drawn cells for every time you press a button? Hand-drawn cel.
If there is a god, do you think they're single? Asking for a very masochistic friend. >.>; God is single.
Why are triangles called such, but pentagons not pentangles? Same reason lineangles aren't thing--you didn't do it yet.
Sounds like a government conspiracy, to me. It is. Boom.
Why does "lead" rhyme with "read" but not "read"? Lead (you), (heavy) lead; read (a book), read (a book).
Have you ever tried to believe it were butter? If you butter the bread with butter, it wouldn't batter anymore.
No, you only think of yourself! Every psychopath is narcissistic, but not every narcissist is psychopathic.
If you were to rip up a picture of a Tauros, that would be tear-a-bull. Or would it be ripperoni'd? Focus Blast, 239 SpA, no Sash. GG. Now, if you tore a picture of Snubbull, you literally tore a Snubbull's picture. GG; no tape.
Alright, I'm going back to sleep. Okay, but remember: this was a dream all along. Wake up, open your eyes. Tidus or BotW Link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...