Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

Arceus922

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Idea if you want to troll SirDavid: make a comand that each time a computer logs with this user, the server will macban the computer from which the request was sent!!!

Reactions: lemanuel

NodePoint

  
Trophies
that was a lie -- actually somewhere in europe
XP
Country
United States
Idea if you want to troll SirDavid: make a comand that each time a computer logs with this user, the server will macban the computer from which the request was sent!!!
Browsers don't usually send mac addresses out. I mean the web server can't even log it because the browser doesn't put it into a header and the web server isn't set to include that header content in the log.
By the way, you can change mac addresses on PCs and mobile devices (not as easily as IPs) so that can be a little pointless. Never mind that part, that's something else.

Last edited by NodePoint,

KingAxos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I need some help, Whenever I try to log into my account on 3dsthemes it says invalid username/password I know I have it right though.

EDIT: Even though I know I have the correct password, I tried alt passwords I use and none
of those worked either. I also tried creating a new account just in case it somehow
got deleted but it said that the account exists. pretty frustrated now considering I stayed up till 4 am last night to claim my themes and then I woke up at 6 for school and noticed I lost all my themes and now I come back home after a long day of school and practice to see that I can't even log into my own account. I'd greatly appreciate it if one of the sites moderators could take the time to help me out. thanks. My username on there is the same as here, it's KingAxos

Last edited by KingAxos,

10twenty4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I never realized how nice it is to be able to scroll through every single theme at once. Thanks, SirDavid!

I also never realized just how many themes were lost in that first server move, assuming that's what all the "not a valid hash" themes are. I think a complete wipe might actually be a good idea at this point.

Reactions: Halvorsen

KingAxos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I never realized how nice it is to be able to scroll through every single theme at once. Thanks, SirDavid!

I also never realized just how many themes were lost in that first server move, assuming that's what all the "not a valid hash" themes are. I think a complete wipe might actually be a good idea at this point.
I think a complete wipe is a good idea too. I'm pretty sure most people have a back up of there own theme on their pc or 3ds anyways. I also think fixing my account is a good idea.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey so I need some help, Whenever I try to log into my account on 3dsthemes it says invalid username/password I know I have it right though.

EDIT: Even though I know I have the correct password, I tried alt passwords I use and none
of those worked either. I also tried creating a new account just in case it somehow
got deleted but it said that the account exists. pretty frustrated now considering I stayed up till 4 am last night to claim my themes and then I woke up at 6 for school and noticed I lost all my themes and now I come back home after a long day of school and practice to see that I can't even log into my own account. I'd greatly appreciate it if one of the sites moderators could take the time to help me out. thanks. My username on there is the same as here, it's KingAxos

The site is barley running, I'm confused how users are even able to log in... We have been deleting allot of users who are claiming every theme they see, if we made a mistake ill get an Admin to look into this later. Deeply sorry, but we should beable to get it back!

Arceus922

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Browsers don't usually send mac addresses out. I mean the web server can't even log it because the browser doesn't put it into a header and the web server isn't set to include that header content in the log.
By the way, you can change mac addresses on PCs and mobile devices (not as easily as IPs) so that can be a little pointless. Never mind that part, that's something else.
Yep sorry for my ignorance! ip ban or sth else!

10twenty4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's likely that the themes got wiped because of the ownership set on a majority of them. Looks like you'll have to reupload them...
I think what happened is that the name and description of all the themes got reset. Meaning, you can't find them through searching, only by going through every single page, or by knowing who already claimed the thing and searching their profile.

Reactions: DoJo_Master

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol