the 4.0 problem made easy

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by goku1980, Apr 26, 2009.

Apr 26, 2009

the 4.0 problem made easy by goku1980 at 8:34 PM (874 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. goku1980
    OP

Member goku1980 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    while there are apps out there that make the wii rf on 4.0 its not complete like we have on 3.2. ive tride every combo and bricked a dozen times over(thanky you preloader).so i decided to go back to my bame book where i keep region info for my games and noticed that the pal games that where loading where pal multi region games i.e. dbz tb3 worked red steel did not

so i downgraded from 4.0(softmii2.9.5) to 3.2(2.1.1) and my games worked again.i think the factor is anyregion thats the only step not on this new softmii.
    @softmii team,

u guys know i love ur work so this isnt a complaint just something i noticed .much love for the work every one has done with the pack i love the new set up so easy to use.
    ps if a mod could chang the title to softmii compaerson i would love it ty

2. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    There's nothing "easy" about a thread with severe problems with punctuation and spelling. I really can't figure out the point of all this.

3. goku1980
    OP

Member goku1980 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    just what i noticed between ver 2.1.1 of softmii and 2.9.5 that mostly straight pal games are having a hard time they all still load throught gama and all
    @fenrirwolf
    i did ask 4 the name to be changed in all fair ness