Great advertising, Nintendo.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think the color of the 3ds and the big text under it with a big box around it saying "NINTENDO 3DS NOW AVAILABLE AT A LOWER PRICE*" (yes, in all-caps) is more important.

Although that does seem awkward. I guess they don't have anything else to advertise about the 3DS.
tongue.gif

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
I think the color of the 3ds and the big text under it with a big box around it saying "NINTENDO 3DS NOW AVAILABLE AT A LOWER PRICE*" (yes, in all-caps) is more important.

Although that does seem awkward. I guess they don't have anything else to advertise about the 3DS.
tongue.gif

The 2D with a Checkmark by it has a bigger font than the "now available at a lower price" advert.

Puregamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
its pretty sad how the 3DS is doing, normally it takes atleast a year for nintendo to release a new colour for their handhelds, yet theres been around 3 new colours in the past 6 months. And now they advertise common sense, not surprising features, its sad. Im not even sure if the highly anticipated games will be enough to save it.

Off topic: Im pretty sure the Wii U is going to go down the same road. Nintys started focusing too much on innovations and less on what gamers really care about.

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Puregamer said:
its pretty sad how the 3DS is doing, normally it takes atleast a year for nintendo to release a new colour for their handhelds, yet theres been around 3 new colours in the past 6 months. And now they advertise common sense, not surprising features, its sad. Im not even sure if the highly anticipated games will be enough to save it.

Off topic: Im pretty sure the Wii U is going to go down the same road. Nintys started focusing too much on innovations and less on what gamers really care about.

hard words, but sadly you're close to truth, however i like my 3ds games 3d
biggrin.gif

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DSi was disapointing game wise i hope 3DS has really strong titles... HELLO WE NEED MARIO 3DS NOW!

Off topic: I have seen an official 3DS ads on Gbatemp i tough it was really cool. Ninty advertising on Gbatemp...

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Magsor said:
Off topic: I have seen an official 3DS ads on Gbatemp i tough it was really cool. Ninty advertising on Gbatemp...
Advertising through Google.

GBAtemp uses Google AdSense.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magsor said:
DSi was disapointing game wise i hope 3DS has really strong titles... HELLO WE NEED MARIO 3DS NOW!

Well, Super Mario 3D land is coming out... November, i think?

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wait... Kingdom Hearts 3D will come out... you'll all be wrong... you'll see...

*mumbles to self* I didn't waste my money....

SDODC13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awssk8er said:
They were just trying to show the unaware people that the 3DS had backwards compatibility....

And they didn't do it right...
it also doesnt help when you read 3DS the first times instead of DS >.> I mean this may just end up causing more confusion for the general consumer.I'm sad to say but I think Puregamer is right. I love nintendo and all but it seems to me they are heading down the same path that sega did nearly a decade ago now.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Probably my favorite video game music