• BUST-A-MOVE UNIVERSE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SAMURAI WARRIORS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
KingVamp said:
floydo said:
Definitely Nintendogs and either Rayman or Super Monkey Ball. WHICH ONE THOUGH???? help mee!!!
That a hard chose.

Either Rayman or Nintendogs ( a game built for replay value)

Rayman for something you want to play now or Nintendogs to help you wait for other games...
I think Monkey B is a better choice. It has more gameplay variety and I've heard it's a blast. Rayman is a remake of the original that you've probably played before. It's on regular DS.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
KingVamp said:
floydo said:
Definitely Nintendogs and either Rayman or Super Monkey Ball. WHICH ONE THOUGH???? help mee!!!
That a hard chose.

Either Rayman or Nintendogs ( a game built for replay value)

Rayman for something you want to play now or Nintendogs to help you wait for other games...
I think Monkey B is a better choice. It has more gameplay variety and I've heard it's a blast. Rayman is a remake of the original that you've probably played before. It's on regular DS.

The DS version was not developed by UBI, which is why it sucked so much. The upcoming 3DS version IS develped by them. It's also a remake of Rayman 2 for dreamcast, not "the original". If you've never played Rayman 2, defiantly go for it on launch. Even if you have, and loved the game, still go for it. Monkey Ball is too frustrating.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Monkey Ball has a lot of replay value- it will give you something to do when you finished the other games. The levels are complicated in order to work your mind and you are supposed to figure the best way to do it. Games with stories will be played once and then put into storage. It is that way for me anyway. I think MB would be a good choice if there was not SSFIV. I should know because it was the only game i had for my gamecube for 3+ months and i played it so much with my family. I survived and had fun. The newer ones that had a story were not as good though. I much prefered the first one for the gamecube.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If I manage to get a 3DS on launch day (desperately trying to get enough money in time by selling as much stuff as I can find), then I'm going to buy Super Street Fighter IV. I've never really been into Splinter Cell games although they seem cool, and I've played plenty of Rayman 2 so can't currently justify the high price of the 3DS version. Dead or Alive could be cool. Some reports have it as a launch title, others don't. Oh well. I plan to get the 3DS on launch day (if I raise enough money in time) and buy SSF43D (nice wad of numbers and letters...) online so that I'll have it for the weekend but not straight away (the 3DS launch in Australia/New Zealand is the 31st of March. Gives me more time to save money. I'm not complaining).

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definately DoA:Demensions and Samurai Warriors Chronicles...I really dont need to own ANOTHER Street Fighter 4, being that I have 2 for the PS3...and maybe down a week or so after, get Bust-A-Move Universe, one of the racing games, and then Lego Star Wars...maybe not

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i bought pkmn black the other day (which as of yet i've held off of playing until 3ds) to tide me over until OoT
biggrin.gif

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After further investigation, i would not get either racing game

i watched gameplays and the asphalt was poorly made and the ridge racer is not apealing

im waiting for good old ea games to release Need For Speed Hot Pursuit for the 3ds
that and mario kart

those are real racing games

i got SSFIV and would get Rayman 3d if i had the money

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheTwoR's said:
PilotWings or both.
smile.gif

I'd get all three but only one at launch, I'm leaning towards Samurai warriors but then again pilotwings was incredibly nice when I had a go at it. DOA may be a launch title and that caught more interest during the event than SSF IV.

I'm really puzzled, I'm heading out to Australia the next day after launch so I need something to occupy me during the flight.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
heartgold said:
TheTwoR's said:
PilotWings or both.
smile.gif

I'd get all three but only one at launch, I'm leaning towards Samurai warriors but then again pilotwings was incredibly nice when I had a go at it. DOA may be a launch title and that caught more interest during the event than SSF IV.

I'm really puzzled, I'm heading out to Australia the next day after launch so I need something to occupy me during the flight.

Surely you don't doubt PilotWings's ability to keep you entertained to you?
smileipb2.png

Hahahaha
tongue.gif

I mean, PilotWings is what I'd go for but we may have different opinions.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheTwoR's said:
smileipb2.png

Hahahaha
tongue.gif

XD Of course not, I was amazed how it took advantage of 3D effects in gameplay more than any other game.

I probably go for a storyline game 'SW C' for now and later on might pick or pilotwing and DOA.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
heartgold said:
TheTwoR's said:
smileipb2.png

Hahahaha
tongue.gif

XD Of course not, I was amazed how it took advantage of 3D effects in gameplay more than any other game.

I probably go for a storyline game 'SW C' for now and later on might pick or pilotwing and DOA.

Hahaha as you wish, mate.
smile.gif

QUOTE(tommytucker92 @ Mar 14 2011, 05:26 PM)
i pre ordered mine with rayman 3ds and pilot wings none of the other games realy intrest me waiting for zelda oot3ds and mario kart
smile.gif

I agree with everything except for the fact that I'm not a Rayman fan
tongue.gif

I actually wanted to get PilotWings along with Nintendogs and Street Fighter for launch, but I got Pokemon Black instead.
I REALLY cannot wait for Mario Kart 3DS either. I hope it's more like the DS and less like the Wii for some reason
unsure.gif

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
I have preordered SSFIV3D with my 3DS.

Since it is my birthday the week after, I will probably end up getting either Lego Star Wars III 3D, or DOAD. I am not particularly bothered about the other launch titles at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol