Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jlf278

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none for me. I have a 3DS pre-ordered, but only street fighter interests me at all and I'll wait to see if it gets decent reviews. I'm only pre-ordering in case they sell out by the time the better nintendo first party games get released.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pilotwings and Super Street Fighter IV are the best options right now. Get these or wait for Mario Kart.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
For some reason I'm not too convinced with Mario Kart 3DS.
I loved the DS one but I hated the Wii one like hell, and the 3DS one seems to resemble the Wii one a lot.
I hope they don't screw it up like the Wii.
tongue.gif

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At launch pilot wings cause the price probably won't go down for a good while. That way I can enjoy it and when RE:mercs comes out I have something with decent trade in credit to hand out. That's if it isn't just an evil tech demo everyone returns after buying (like kinect sports and advenutes)

If that plan falls through I also plan to reserve Street fighter 4. Figuring it will sell out and be that way for some time (about a week and a half). It should be a title people will hold on to longer making it harder to snag thus keeping the price and trade in value up :3

An since the title is "game you'll get" and not "launch titles you'll get" I feel compelled to add in the games I will be picking up along the 3DS's life span. Some have been announced while some have not yet.

Megaman legends 3 - long waited for title
Kid Icarus uprising - Looks like a delightful title
Star Fox 64 - I wish to support this type of star fox title, I really loved the original.
Star Tropics 3 - Never played a star tropics title so this would be the first for me.
Cave Story 3D - yes please :3
One Piece Unlimited Cruise - I liked adventure

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
BrightNeko said:
At launch pilot wings cause the price probably won't go down for a good while. That way I can enjoy it and when RE:mercs comes out I have something with decent trade in credit to hand out. That's if it isn't just an evil tech demo everyone returns after buying (like kinect sports and advenutes)

If that plan falls through I also plan to reserve Street fighter 4. Figuring it will sell out and be that way for some time (about a week and a half). It should be a title people will hold on to longer making it harder to snag thus keeping the price and trade in value up :3

An since the title is "game you'll get" and not "launch titles you'll get" I feel compelled to add in the games I will be picking up along the 3DS's life span. Some have been announced while some have not yet.

Star Fox 64 - I wish to support this type of star fox title, I really loved the original.
Star Tropics 3 - Never played a star tropics title so this would be the first for me.

Actually if you see the first post on this thread then you'll notice I said 'launch game'.
tongue.gif

Anyway, good choice, but IMO I'm still getting SF4 + Nintendogs+Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats why I said title and mentioned the launch titles first :3

Nintendogs + Cats I think is what is going to get more use out of all the features, makin git something to get if you want to see them all in full. Though With my experience with the first ones I assume the 3DS one will get just as boring just as fast ^^;

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
None.
Not getting a single one of those crappy launch games.

Samurai warriors is alright, but I wouldn't pay money for those games.
I have enough of Rayman on my PS1/PSP.

The rest aren't worth mentioning.

Pretty much exactly why i'm not getting a 3DS at launch. I'll wait for a good game to be released first.

Rafinesque

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not terribly impressed with the launch game list. I don't think there are many (if any) must-have games. I voted for Madden, but I am afraid it will be terrible...

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Kurossaki652 said:
I am getting...
Nintendo + Cats (any version) & Street Fighter VI
I was gonna also get DOA, but it comes out in May... I am sad
cry.gif

Exact same games I'm getting.
Get the Toy Poodle and New Friends Version. It looks the best
smile.gif

Actually I'm more disappointed that we don't have Mercenaries.. :/

undercoverjamil

Trophies
XP
Country
street fighter will be the ONLY launch game for me. I am not going to spend another £40 on a game that i will barely play! I'll save that £40 for a game that I want once it comes out.

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
My brother has a Japanese unit for 2 hours now, It has PES 2011 and Pokemon White.
I can use it in like 3 hours... cant wait
i wish i had a nintendo fanboy brother! lucky you. i have to wait untill mars 25th and maybe even longer.
(i am going to send my sister to buy it for me in germany or in the uk, cuz she is traveling a lot, and the price in sweden is not to play with.)
2700 Swedish kronor = 419.9661 U.S. dollars (i used google)

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:

I think I'll do this too.

Paper Mario 3DS (I jizzed when I first saw the screenshots)
Animal Crossing 3DS (Go watch the god damn lineup video! Holy shit the graphics are amazing! They totally stick out! ahaha, see what I did there? trolololololo)
Kid Icarus Uprising 3DS (You know why)
Cave Story 3D (I agree, hells yeah!)
Ocarina of Time 3D (This game is enough to make me have a heart attack of awesome. I just hope they release a MM3DS too.)

I had some other titles too, but I can't think of em now..

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll probably get KH 3D DDD when it gets out.
Also Kid Icarus looks like a very nice title, besides that I'm considering Pilot Wings Resort but it seems a bit expensive for a simple game.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I would assume the list you gave is not all release day titles cuz for the most part those bore me. I might get either asphalt or ridge racer cuz i luv racing games but the game I'm looking forward to the most is the OoT remake. I want games on the 3ds that'll keep me playing em like the console games do. I know that atm my ds bores me and I have high expectations for it.

I can't wait until the 3ds comes out, ima gonna get it on the launch day, even if the launch games suck....I'll be patient and wait cuz in time the great games will come.
toot.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)