Gaming THAT iso site was hacked

D

Deleted User

Aw, and the leak doesn't work. How would somebody get the seed? Do we have to wait for the cart dump?

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw, and the leak doesn't work. How would somebody get the seed? Do we have to wait for the cart dump?
to get the seed you have to wait for nintendo to put it on the eshop, on release day. only way to get it early is someone to dump a cart

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used this as an opportunity to finally get serious about my passwords instead of using one of three general passwords.
Went full autist and got a password manager and made all of my "important" passwords random 16-digit strings.

I guess I should use a standard throw-away password for sites like this.

P

PaiiNSteven

I posted this on the 3dshacks subreddit and they deleted my post. Probably a bot but whatever.
Change your passwords, kids.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.. At least this is a small time (relatively speaking) site.

Don't forget big Corp (such as sony) often store Passwords as Plain Text too. :P

jesus

if you're gonna pirate, pirate responsibly
use freeshop

You know... except the stuff that isn't fucking on Freeshop.

Last edited by Tigran,
D

Deleted User

Well, the admins probably don't give a shit. They are making that sweet ad.fly revenue and if they did they would just change or upgrade forum software.

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nu
Has anyone actually seen this file yet? I'm not doubting it's existence, I just want to know exactly what information they have.

Maybe some people aren't able to downgrade at the moment, or accidentally updated.
Can't you use a PC to download the game from the Nintendo CDN and then convert it to .3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy