Hacking Thanksgiving and Christmas Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ryukouki said:
This world's greediness has seriously just hit me in the face. I had to play the "Santa" figure in my area, as a community service opportunity. I had to ask tons of youngsters what they wanted for Christmas, and they all want the latest technology. It's not Lock Block Legos and Nerf Guns anymore. A whole ton of little kids were like "I want the Samsung S" or "I want an HTC Android" or "I want mah damned iPad!" It's not festive anymore!
frown.gif
It's just a bunch of greedy brats that want to look cooler! And what are they going to do with them? There isn't that joy of running around with Nerf Guns or being a kid with Legos! What the fuck is a six year old going to do with an HTC? What is an eight year old gonna text on his new Smartphone? Christmas, no matter how cheerful it can get, lacks that innocent luster that we had like 7 years ago. No more eggnog and cookies, it's iPad and XBOX 360 Kinect.
frown.gif
We don't even carol anymore!
mad.gif
That's the most upsetting part of it all. The joyous Christmas music is replaced by loud shooters like Call of Duty Black Ops. /endrant

Well, in any case, if I happened to be a raffle winner of this scale, I'd gladly give up the winnings to someone who has a real need for it. There's a bunch more people out there who could use some cheer. I couldn't stomach the fact that I'm taking a needless prize for myself this holiday. Good luck everyone, and there's just under a month to enter! I look forward to announcing the winner on Christmas Eve or Christmas day!
smile.gif
I love NERF guns.
I always seem to aim for the face though
tongue.gif

Oh and theres a fun game i created where you shoot darts onto a fan, turn it on and try shoot them off.

robbywu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Celebrating Christmas here at home with the family. Opening presents with my two boys(5 and 2) and my wife.

contact at

GBATEMP PM or
robert _ reeder (at) live . com (without the spaces)

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much not sleeping, (by accident of course) when it hits about 8 am I open presents from the family, drink eggnog, and play with my new stuff for the rest of the day. Getting a tree today.
smile.gif

Contact me through GBAtemp private message.

Shackled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I plan to play as much as possible before my internship starts and try to get rid of my sleep debt!

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
I mostly plan to spend the holidays simply taking in the aura that this time of year gives so liberally. It truly is a most wonderful time of year indeed. There's excitement in the air, an excitement that you just can't help but share with most anyone you meet. Families come from far and wide to congregate and celebrate the joyous occasion. Houses are decorated as a constant reminder of the season. Yes, the gaiety of the holidays is one unlike any other.
smile.gif

Anyways, you can find me through GBAtemp PM, or at [email protected] .

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
I plan to cook a big dinner for my friends and my girlfriend on Christmas. Gotta go find a tree, gonna decorate it.
happy.gif

Also, gonna beat Golden Sun Dark Dawn by then. =P

Also, Gbatemp PM would be my preferred contact method. Thanks. Good luck, everybody!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to have a close family event....food, merriment and hopefully some fun and games (of the board variety!) I'm still in love with the magic of Christmas and the general feeling of family and specialness of things like Christmas Carols (love Silent Night) and the fully decorated Tree. I'm not even religious but to me Christmas time has a special warmth to it, especially when it snows.

Ryukouki said:
This world's greediness has seriously just hit me in the face. ..... Christmas, no matter how cheerful it can get, lacks that innocent luster that we had like 7 years ago

I kind of feel like you about this but just so long as you can keep the magic within you Christmas will always be special.

Oh and a GBAtemp PM would be awesome if i won!
smile.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i've recently relocated and with it has followed a depressive state coupled with a feeling of loss for the family i had to leave behind. for this holiday season i am going home and hopefully trying to figure out where i belong.

GBATemp PM.

-another world

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Another World said:
i've recently relocated and with it has followed a depressive state coupled with a feeling of loss for the family i had to leave behind. for this holiday season i am going home and hopefully trying to figure out where i belong.

GBATemp PM.

-another world
QUOTE said:
trying to figure out where i belong
home

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Which quote? "Twas I naked in the woods, and along came a wizard."?