[TGS10] My Garden announced @ EA TGS conf.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
72L2R.jpg
QUOTE said:
Create unique gardens and watch them come to life in gorgeous 3D with help from your friend, Tanuki.

With hundreds of flowers and decorations to choose from, and six environments to work in, designing your gardens the way you want is a creative experience unlike any other on the 3DS!!

You can use your imagination to unlock delightful surprises because the varieties of plants that you include will draw special visitors such as birds, butterflies, and other creatures to your garden. Your gardens will also feature their very own Tanuki, who has many powers you can collect, each with a unique ability to bring magic to your garden and help it thrive!

However you design your gardens, you will be challenged to take lots of photos with the free-roaming camera so that you can show off your amazing creations, and unlock new, exotic flowers and items.

icon11.gif
Source
icon11.gif
More details and pics

So I guess it's like Viva Piñata... or Animal Crossing... or... something. I'm curious to say the least, I hope we get more details soon!

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
grow plants...seriously?! great and i thought there wouldn't be any SW on the 3ds
LOL you sure as hell thought wrong! Why wouldn't there be just because it's a new console? Publishers want a fast buck on a kids handheld, and what better than a plant simulator? Parents and grandparents would buy the shit out of it.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
antwill said:
Bladexdsl said:
grow plants...seriously?! great and i thought there wouldn't be any SW on the 3ds
LOL you sure as hell thought wrong! Why wouldn't there be just because it's a new console?
well nintendo has been going on and on about it as a console just for hardcore
tongue.gif
And you believed them... People have been going on and on about Tupac still being alive, doesn't make it true.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.