TF2 Scout Update hitting next week!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by CockroachMan, Feb 17, 2009.

1. CockroachMan
    OP

CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Jan 14, 2006
    Brazil
    Brazil
    Hey Team Fortress 2 players! Valve announced today that the long waited Scout Update will be out next Tuesday, February 24th.

The first feature announced is "The Sandman"! A new bat that can hit baseballs to stun enemies, while carrying it, the Scout lose his double jump thought :/

New features will be announced daily until the update release, in the official site: http://www.teamfortress.com/scoutupdate/ [​IMG]

2. gov78

gov78 Ha made you Look

Feb 14, 2007
    London
    scout is my fav class. i like the idea of the sandman BUT i cant live without the double jump so im gunna have to pass on that 1 hopefully the others are more up my ally.

3. MouseTrap

MouseTrap Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2008
    United States
    I am really psyched for the Scout update. Been waiting for this for a while...Hopefully "The Sandman" will work out, but losing double jump is a bit of a downer.

4. Frozen_Fish

Frozen_Fish GBAtemp Regular

May 31, 2007
    [​IMG]

5. Prime

Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 7, 2007
    Under your bed
    I guess this is PC only?

6. Trolly

Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2007
    Behind you! I know you looked!
    Hooray, a Scout update might FINALLY make me come back to this game. Until now they've updated classes which I don't play as. Scout, Engineer and Spy is where it's at, they're easily the most fun to play as.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice