OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On other site's forums there is place where one can test a post WITHOUT getting modded. Is there a place where one can test posts here at GBAtemp? Here's an example: I want to put a message in XXXX topic, but I am unsure if that post will be okay to put there, and I don't want to get modded-I'm a team player- so I would go to "the post testing forum/topic" and post what I was planing on posting in the XXXX topic-being sure to tell which topic it's going to be posted in. I still would be bound by the Forum rules and guidelines, so if a mod said my post would get me in trouble on the XXXX topic, I would then have say 24-48 hours to either: a)Change the post to something more appropriate or b) delete the post entirely, or I WOULD get modded for making an inappropriate post. On then other hand, however, if a mod said it was okay to post my test post in the XXXX topic all I would have to do is copy/paste my test post in the said topic. Then everyone walks away happy.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well theres is the EOF where the rules are more relaxed then the rest of the forum (the rules do still apply though). And in it there is a sticky just for testing avas, sigs and other code http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=108...t=0&start=0

The thing is there isnt really an area geared towards people getting approval for replies to threads and stuff. Which is what it sounds like your suggesting/ asking about. If there was it would probably be filled with rule breaking and other garbage. The only way I could see it working is if the posts people made were invisible to everyone apart from the poster himself and the staff.

To be honest I cant see a section like that working really.

You would probably be better off PMing a member of staff who is online about it, or even better going on irc and asking a staff member who is on what they think. Theres almost always staff on irc, and you would get an answer straight away. Ive done it once or twice myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1