Tesla menu not working

Deathnote_1224

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

Running into a bit of a problem trying to get tesla menu running. I am running the latest software and I've tried to install tesla to use the cheat for pokemon legends arceus, but every time I try to use the combo button to get the menu to pop up, it will not show up at all. I'm not quite sure what's im doing wrong. if anyone can please help me out, greatly appreciate it!

Deathnote_1224

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I do. I’ll send pictures over showing that I do have them in both places. And yes I even try to dock my switch, still doesn’t work unfortunately ):

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did Tesla menu ever work for you at all? Did it work prior to installing cheats? You might want to start over and make sure it works before applying any additional overlay. Also when you updated to the “latest” software your talking about atmosphere and hekate as well. getting all files from github backing up and deleting from SD card insuring no conflicts arise?

There are several things that can cause issues and I just want to make sure you covered the basics!

lawk360

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have the exakt problem with my switch. I have put the (nx-ovlloader) and the (Tesla Menu) in the right files and it doesn't work. I tried to uninstall everything and only install the tesla menu on the homebrew app store, after I have done that I installed separate overlays and it still doesn't work :(

Sorry for my bad english

Nana2007nt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
My too..I do same here: https://www.cfwaifu.com/edizon-cheats/
But not works..My switch oled ATM 1.2.6..I want Cheat game Stardew Valley but Cheat not works i am so sad..I go album and EdiZon i see Cheat but i don't know why play game not work..Who can help me..Thanks so much..

Attachments

• 0A4505D2-BA77-4D8B-916C-F04BB0EC219F.jpeg
    0A4505D2-BA77-4D8B-916C-F04BB0EC219F.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 248

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My too..I do same here: https://www.cfwaifu.com/edizon-cheats/
But not works..My switch oled ATM 1.2.6..I want Cheat game Stardew Valley but Cheat not works i am so sad..I go album and EdiZon i see Cheat but i don't know why play game not work..Who can help me..Thanks so much..

that’s the correct guide to follow.

Here a video that walks through the same guide.

since you’re able to see everything but not the cheats in game, did you follow the guide specifically and turn OFF cheats in system_settings.ini?

If you did make those changes properly, post an in game screenshot when you press (L) + (D-dpad) + (Right stick push down). I just want to see what your Tesla overlay looks like in game.

Reactions: Nana2007nt

Nana2007nt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
that’s the correct guide to follow.

Here a video that walks through the same guide.

since you’re able to see everything but not the cheats in game, did you follow the guide specifically and turn OFF cheats in system_settings.ini?

If you did make those changes properly, post an in game screenshot when you press (L) + (D-dpad) + (Right stick push down). I just want to see what your Tesla overlay looks like in game.

Thanks you again 😆😆😆

Lestevlion

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I used to face same issue untill i realize that actually my activation button combo is not L+Dpad down+R joystick like other people said.. just go to sd/config/tesla/ and open the file inside, then u will see what is ur activation combos button.. goodluck !

Omg i was frustated installing some of ovl tesla files from many sources lol..

jacksmash

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I used to face same issue untill i realize that actually my activation button combo is not L+Dpad down+R joystick like other people said.. just go to sd/config/tesla/ and open the file inside, then u will see what is ur activation combos button.. goodluck !

Omg i was frustated installing some of ovl tesla files from many sources lol..
hi, i wanted to follow your advice but i have no tesla folder inside the config folder :(

Reactions: wad11656

Sesh

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New and same thing here.

I even new installed everything twice. Once with emu and once without by booting atmo. Instantly.

I had tesla installed and opend it sayn i dont have any sys layouts but then after installing them i lost the possibility of opening it again.

Im totaly desperate

Sesh

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New and same thing here.

I even new installed everything twice. Once with emu and once without by booting atmo. Instantly.

I had tesla installed and opend it sayn i dont have any sys layouts but then after installing them i lost the possibility of opening it again.

Im totaly desperate

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New and same thing here.

Im totaly desperate
not sure I follow. please provide more details around what you are doing and what is happening. Which step you’re getting stuck on will help.

Last edited by binkinator,
Reactions: impeeza

elrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm having the exact same issue and even though i found out that my tesla overlay activates with L+X+DLEFT i still can't do it

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the exact same issue and even though i found out that my tesla overlay activates with L+X+DLEFT i still can't do it

create a file called /config/tesla/config.ini and put the following inside:
[tesla]
key_combo=RS+LS+ZL+ZR
# A, B, X, Y, LS, RS, L, R, ZL, ZR, PLUS, MINUS, DLEFT, DUP, DRIGHT, DDOWN, SL, SR

This will require you to press both sticks and both lower shoulder buttons at the same time.
It’s the easiest to remember (and perform) complex-quad I’ve found to simultaneously press (but will likely never be used in a game.)

You will need to reboot after you change the ini file

elrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

This will require you to press both sticks and both lower shoulder buttons at the same time.
It’s the easiest to remember (and perform) complex-quad I’ve found to simultaneously press (but will likely never be used in a game.)

YEEEEEES IT FUCKING WORKED THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU MATE

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

snif, sniff, that config smell familiar to me :P :rofl2:

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snif, sniff, that config smell familiar to me :P :rofl2:
You may have invented it but I signed a decree last week and annexed it as mine and will defend my property with tactical nuclear weapons if threatened!
Post automatically merged:

YEEEEEES IT FUCKING WORKED THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU MATE
As pointed out above…this came from a conversation w/ @impeeza. due credit for the Best Tesla Key Sequence evar!

Last edited by binkinator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That would've gone slow he's old +1