OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
With the long-awaited Terraria 1.2 update set to become available in less than two weeks, it seems that the major development has concluded and it's bugfixes and QA until release, because the 1.2 trailer is out now.
Redigit said:
There are copious amounts of spoilers in this video so if you do not want to see them, avert your eyes!

Jumping Jesus On A Pogo Stick™! Torches that get placed on walls themselves, new music, much better ways of clearing hallow/corruption, health bars under players/enemies, flying pets, glowing mushroom tree biome, a brain wasp boss, water and lava flows, and so many other new things that the only reason I can't type them out is because this raging hard-on is in my way now.

:arrow: Source

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks great but any time I see news about this update I immediately bounce over to the Starbound webpage and wish it would be ready instead.
I'm pretty burnt out of Terraria already.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
While the update is awesome, did anyone else's sun and moon disappear? I think they're hidden behind the fancy new backgrounds, possibly because of my low-ish (1366x768) resolution.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Is this also for Android versions or only PC???
PC, the other versions will get it whenever the other companies are done porting it.

While the update is awesome, did anyone else's sun and moon disappear? I think they're hidden behind the fancy new backgrounds, possibly because of my low-ish (1366x768) resolution.
Happening here too, pretty annoying not being able to tell the time quickly outside.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PC, the other versions will get it whenever the other companies are done porting it.

Happening here too, pretty annoying not being able to tell the time quickly outside.
Something fun about the update: easiest way to earn money ever.
Step 1. Obtain Party Girl
Step 2. Obtain tons of sand
Step 3. Obtain Witch Doctor
Step 4. Get the Imbuing Station from the Witch Doctor
Step 5. Buy as much Confetti from Party Girl as possible
Step 6. Smelt sand into bottles
Step 7. Fill bottles with water
Step 8. Use Imbuing Station with Water Bottles and Confetti to create Flask of Party for a total cost of 5 silver each
Step 9. Sell Flasks of Party for 50 silver each for 10 times the money you put in
Step 10. Buy whatever the hell you feel like.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Something fun about the update: easiest way to earn money ever.
Step 1. Obtain Party Girl
Step 2. Obtain tons of sand
Step 3. Obtain Witch Doctor
Step 4. Get the Imbuing Station from the Witch Doctor
Step 5. Buy as much Confetti from Party Girl as possible
Step 6. Smelt sand into bottles
Step 7. Fill bottles with water
Step 8. Use Imbuing Station with Water Bottles and Confetti to create Flask of Party for a total cost of 5 silver each
Step 9. Sell Flasks of Party for 50 silver each for 10 times the money you put in
Step 10. Buy whatever the hell you feel like.

Or do the torches glitch.
VKSkTLf.gif

Gives a better result with demon torches.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you sure ? Stupid question but did you check your inventory ?
Yup. It doesn't show the "Torch (x)" either. There's just no items appearing. Maybe it was patched? Or maybe it's because I'm playing multiplayer?

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yup. It doesn't show the "Torch (x)" either. There's just no items appearing. Maybe it was patched? Or maybe it's because I'm playing multiplayer?

Definitively not patched, I'm on 1.2.0.2 and it still works. The multiplayer might be the cause yeah, I didn't try it there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.