Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to study up on financial investments and business/patent processes in the New Year. My Goal is to become Financially Savvy and have money make money for me in addition to just earning money.

GH0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal goal this year, is to go to at least 7 social events where I don't know the majority of people there.

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My main goal will be to finish school to be a registered nurse. Be a better son and brother to the upcoming new little brother! ( im old enough to be his dad lol). The last and final resolution is to save money and share it with the folks. Happy new years everyone!

goober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to finish learning the piano and finish up my Bachelor's. Should be a fun year!

And, no joke, be more active around here. Less lurking.

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
My personal goals are to achieve my title of math´s teacher, buy a home and achieve an increase in my work.

Now, as a gamer, my goal are try to end my pile of unfinished games that are collecting dust because i had no time to spend in this activity this year.

Happy holidays to all.

henkp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Personal goal: finally get a real job accustomed to my study... instead of selling crap at the market.

Nice touch, inspired by Oxenh:

Gamer goal: finish ALL of the Phoenix Wrights and Professor Layton's before A. my DS breaks down and B. I have achieved my personal goal (because then I'm SURE I won't make it anymore!)

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
My goal for the new year is definitely to stop spending so much money! Having just got a job a few months back I've found myself spending far too much on the occasional Steam game here, odd chocolate bar there and "oh that's a pretty sweet kickstarter". Adds up to much more than I thought. ;)

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal goal for the year is to finish repairing the house me and my roommate are in by next year, so long as i don't loose my job this should hopefully be doable! Hope you all have good luck with your goals you have chosen for the new year!

plrxtrm

resolution conundrum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I feel kind of shallow after reading everyone's next year goals. My goal is nothing more than cleaning the Fritos and M&M's from under the sofa after all the late night gaming sessions during the past year.

overdriver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal for this year is to get 1 more Ultrasound license and full recover from heart attack few weeks ago(no kidding).
... and getting house! or bady either one LOL
... and start my own medical blog(of my wickest discovery)

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
My personal goal is to finish up my first android game and start working on the second one :) I also want to learn how to draw better since Im bad at it :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1