Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

3DSGuy

No longer in scene
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This year, I hope to brush up on my German, and learn Russian. And maybe find a flaw in the extdata format.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
My goal for the new year is to beat survival mode on Zombiu. The rage inducing 2013 will be forgotten and optermism of success will guide me!

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I want to make it with good grades through my third year at my engineering school. And have enough time to seriously learn coding.

richrard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My New Year's goal is to learn to speed-read. There are loads of books I want to get through but I have low to moderate speed and retention.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Love the site.

Izual Urashima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
My goal is to be able to still make my girlfriend happy as much as possible. We've been through lots and lots and had our tenth couple birthday at the beginning of the month (the 10th).

She's the one who'll make me happy today, though, due to her buying me A Link between Worlds for my birthday, which was the 23rd. Oh, and sorry for the mistakes, English isn't my main language.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
my goal ride my excersize bike daily for half an hour or so without giving up after a month or two even if it didn't make you lose any weight. ><

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal goal, make more friends.
I tend to stay to myself too much (not because im weird or anything lol), hopefully i can find someway to open up more.

My self-indulgent goal, TO GET ABS!!!...who doesnt wanna be fit and have some abs lol? (P90x here i come!)

My Regular goal, To continue doing my best in all my courses and finish up my last 2 years in undergrad school. (Then comes Grad school...sigh :/)

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal. Getting the hell out of Pennsylvania and this terrible lack of creativity. PA is a stone-age suburb of New Jersey with the mentality of "If it isn't sold at WalMart, you don't need it".

decemberchild

latecomer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have many goals. 1. The big one is to finally move out of my family's house.
2. The second is to continue losing weight. 20 pounds gone, 20 to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1