Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cherish the short time I get to spend with my girlfriend when she is in town or when I make the trip out to see her.
Working on my car stereo so much, despite having half of it fail.
What I gave my parents and little brother for Christmas.
My new job working with animals at an alpaca farm.

The simple things. Those are my happiest memories from this year.

lelekokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The best memory I have from 2012 was when I was approved in College, here in Brazil we have to do some hard tests to be approved... so it was relly awesome to see my name on the list. Really awesome

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Happiest memory this year is when I've made a down payment for my dream guitar! :grog: I still don't have the guitar though. It's still in the shop's warehouse but I'll be getting it by Saturday next week. :yay:

benbop1992

Trophies
XP
Country
My best moment? Not getting killed on my fisrt year of motorbike riding, or keeping a job longer than a month.

Legend of Gary

Hero
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My happiest memory of 2012 was spending a whole week with my amazing girlfriend at the beach. Beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, and great food, perfect getaway during such a busy year!

pilloughtalk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have spent more time with friends in the last year than many years before. Because of this, the year as a whole is a happy memory.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting side note, I've been talking to the girl I mentioned in my entry a lot more and it's become very clear that we're crazy about each other and have finally summoned the courage to admit it, albeit with a little pushing from a friend. Thought you might like to know that sometimes even the most impossible dreams come true, if you believe in them enough and you have the courage to chase them. Or a good friend to give you a much needed kick up the arse.

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had finally managed to mod my PS2 with FMCB (after about 80 tries) with a disc that was not mentioned in the compatibility list. I had to do the ultra swap (swap 6 times).

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The day I spent a lot of time talking to a girl who recognised me from another occasion. It left quite an impression on me. Still trying to regain contact since then but it was very memorable.

A runner up is my Nexus 4 arriving. I lead an exciting life.

Interesting side note, I've been talking to the girl I mentioned in my entry a lot more and it's become very clear that we're crazy about each other and have finally summoned the courage to admit it, albeit with a little pushing from a friend. Thought you might like to know that sometimes even the most impossible dreams come true, if you believe in them enough and you have the courage to chase them. Or a good friend to give you a much needed kick up the arse.

I think I've missed a lot of your story. Last I heard you were still living in an hostel, you were engaged and your fiancée was pregnant. Recently was you being in hospital, but have you been keeping track other than that? Blogs really need to come back.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
The day I spent a lot of time talking to a girl who recognised me from another occasion. It left quite an impression on me. Still trying to regain contact since then but it was very memorable.

A runner up is my Nexus 4 arriving. I lead an exciting life.

I think I've missed a lot of your story. Last I heard you were still living in an hostel, you were engaged and your fiancée was pregnant. Recently was you being in hospital, but have you been keeping track other than that? Blogs really need to come back.

I shall post a new blog to catch you up later, right now I can barely keep my eyes open. Stayed up all night talking to her and end result I've been up for 42 hours so far with nought but microwave mini pizzas and white choc cookies to keep me going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste