Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metrenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im usually a closed up person, allways in my room and such, never want to spend time with the family, so when family came to the house and i went out and spent time with them and had fun it was the best and i hope to do it again soon >.<

ThatOtherPerson

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thatotherdev.com
XP
Country
Canada
As far as I can remember the happiest (and simultaneously most stressful) thing for me this year was starting HRT and everything it involved. In terms of games and homebrew it was when my last batch of stuff made it onto the HBB and suddenly there were a bunch of people using all of my online stuff.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite memory of the year would have to be....getting my first car. You don't know how fun driving is until you actually drive, I am seriously thankful for not having to walk long distances anymore.

SargeSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thankful to have my parents for another year, especially in light of the last few years. I've been very blessed.

samuraibunny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
May not be my happiest, but certainly the freshest on my mind at the moment is finding out my grade for a programming class. Didn't study for the final, still aced it and the class. (I didn't study only because I was studying for other classes, not because I was slacking off!)

thhorde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My favourite memory of last year was when I recieved my new cellular phone ^^
Other then that, a rather uneventful year for me.

Notabelic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say my happiest memory from this year was playing Santa at the disabled/mentally ill children ward at the hospital I temp at.
Seeing them open their presents forgetting about their problems for a day was truly amazing.

siutyourself

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My favorite memory is of the laughs I had when I found out that I misspelled my username when I registered. Good times.

nobodyentirely

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The moment we realized how lucky #358 would be for us was on the 358th day of the year, which happens to also be Christmas Eve. Our happiest memory? That puppy who came over to lick our faces. Such a happy puppy!

infimesi

Trophies
XP
Country
My happiest moment of the year was when my youngest son started to use the a tablet (he's just 1 year and 3 months old). He began moving the pictures from one side to another and staring at them. Definitely he will learn a lot from it. Now the problem is having just one tablet and two little ones, but that's another issue.

Thanks community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.