Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey not a bad idea, I dont know if linking to a film is allowed though.

I have seen Logans Run before, ages ago, but I will watch it again if I have time for this.

- 乒乓球

Luigi F Mario

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this topic is a name the movie spin-off of sorts, every few days we will watch a movie and then discuss it.

there will need to be a few simple rules:

1) DO NOT comment on a movie that you haven't watched entirely.

2) When suggesting movies, please keep it limited to movies available through legitimate websites like www.hulu.com and www.fancast.com
thats it! i hope you guys enjoy my topic, let's get started!

the first movie will be: The Last Man on Earth

imdb

watch at hulu or at archive.org

Trailer

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Ahhh I see, my mistake!
yaypsp.gif

mad.gif

Luigi F Mario

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When compared with the other two adaptations of the novel "I am legend" (The Omega Man(1971) and I Am Legend (2007)) I find this film to be the best of the three. It really captures the mood and atmosphere of being "the last man on earth" although i do think that it was anti-climactic and would like to have seen a different ending. Maybe it is Vincent Price's excellent performance, or maybe it's the fact that i prefer my vampire zombies the old fashioned way, slow and stupid.

-Luigi Mario

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I cant watch that link you posted, its US only and Im in China.

Il see if I can track it down though somewhere else. Ive seen the other two versions, I liked Omega Man as I do most Charlton Heston films, obviously I am Legend was rubbish. I look forward to giving my opinion on this though.
smile.gif

Luigi F Mario

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
due to lack of intrest in my thread, i'm going to carry on this "Movie Club" myself. The next movie is the first in a series of three Hercules movies to be discussed, unless someone actually suggest another movie. p1ngpong has suggested that we make it open to all movies just not posting any links, and people can find them through whatever channels available to them. This is an excellent idea, so movie suggestions are now open to any movie.

2nd Movie: "Hercules in New York" also known as "Hercules Goes Bananas" (the later being the more appropriate title)

imdb

watch at Hulu

Trailer

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
edit: wtf? Dont know how this double post happened so far apart from the first one.

edit: ok now Im confused

I will try and watch the last man on earth tonight and give my opinion here by tomorrow.

Luigi F Mario

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Hercules in New York" is an awful, awful movie. If it wasn't for the tour-de-force career defining performance by Arnold Stang as the sidekick "pretzie" this movie wouldn't be worth watching at all. Arnold Schwarzenegger's dubbed over voice worked really well however and i would have preferred if they continued to do his voice like that. This is the worst movie ever. (period)

-Luigi F Mario

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
lol man I still havent seen the last man on earth still, sorry about that. I did see Hercules in New York a while back, and I cant argue with your statement about how bad it is. It really is terrible, and I wouldnt watch it again for the sake of this thread either.
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1