Tempcast: the GBAtemp Podcast, Episode 2!

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ya, you guys are PERFECT for the tempcast
biggrin.gif
i love it
smile.gif

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MR_COW: you can notice you have radio aptitudes. Good for you.
I don't like you.

Same here. I was really put off by Mr Cow. He sounds like a real wiseguy and it annoys me very much. So much even I couldn't continue listening.

I am a devoted listener of Dual Screen Radio and actually that's enough for me.

Hmm, ok. I think you guys might have been taking me a little too seriously though. The hosts are all friends, having a fun time recording. Sorry you didn't like me though, I wasn't trying to show off to the internets though.

The fact that you don't slag me off for the fact that I've been "slagging you off" means you're a trustworthy bloke.
So I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh. I'll be good and try to listen to the show more carefully next time...because I do think it's a VERY nice idea, this podcast.

No problem at all man. I see your points and see where you are coming from. One thing I will work on is interrupting people when they are talking.

All comments are welcome, the mean ones are the ones that help us grow though : ).

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, finished listening.
Some comments:
MR_COW: you can notice you have radio aptitudes. Good for you.
I don't like you.
Ed: Good job.
Little: Smack anyone who makes fun of your little action-games please, Magnetica is a lot of fun.
lag: don't get so nervous!!!!!!!!
In any case, good job all three of you, you make one helluva team.

Same here. I was really put off by Mr Cow. He sounds like a real wiseguy and it annoys me very much. So much even I couldn't continue listening.

I am a devoted listener of Dual Screen Radio and actually that's enough for me.

Hmm, ok. I think you guys might have been taking me a little too seriously though. The hosts are all friends, having a fun time recording. Sorry you didn't like me though, I wasn't trying to show off to the internets though.

The fact that you don't slag me off for the fact that I've been "slagging you off" means you're a trustworthy bloke.
So I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh. I'll be good and try to listen to the show more carefully next time...because I do think it's a VERY nice idea, this podcast.

No problem at all man. I see your points and see where you are coming from. One thing I will work on is interrupting people when they are talking.

All comments are welcome, the mean ones are the ones that help us grow though : ).

Don't get me wrong my milky friend, I don't like many characters from all around TV and radio, among those are GI Joe's Duke, Transformer's Ironhide, hell I don't even like the A-Team's B.A. Baracus!
You can tell you are trying your best and that's what counts, as I said before, you three sound like a great team (don't think I said it in vain or referring me to lag, he was a guest, not part of the team), just keep improving yourself.

Kudos to all of you again.

And a special: "You did a great job" to lagman.

Bien hecho amigo, demuéstrales de que estamos hechos los latinos!!!!
happy.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
excellent work
smile.gif
You guys have improved from the first podcast, it was extremely entertaining. I also laughed quite a few times throughout the podcast, please keep up the funny comments
happy.gif
we also need more LAGMAN aka (pedro from napoleon dynamite
laugh.gif
) WELL DONE ALL!

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm listening to it now.

While listening to it, i hear you guys making fun of the nopass (passme, w.e) review. I thought to myself "...Dick." They prolly took alot of time taking one small thing and writing a page about it. Remember back in middle and high school? That's all you would do xD Write one sentence that makes sense and fluff it up ^^

Oh yea, and i also thought to myself "Wow. I would have never guessed you had a lisp. xD

Funny stuff tho, keep up the GBAtemp podcast
biggrin.gif
Its the only good one.

The chick with the accent is hilarious
tongue.gif

xnh02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow! i don't want to be a hater, but what is up with all the bad jokes! i consider myself a nerd. however, you all are way nerdy!

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
That opening song is cool =\

Spikey, you're gayish-ly cool even more so in my book now
smile.gif

I dont care what anybody says, I'm going to be a devout MR_C0W listener. And a Little listener...and maybe MAYBE a Spikey listener
nyanya.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
yeah, about that! I think tshu disabled access to the video...
does anyone have a backup? or at least the full audio file...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
great stuff again.

lagman, you were awesome
happy.gif

how are you guys actually recording the conversation if i might ask?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU