Atmosphere 1.0.0, PS Showcase, PS4 Emulator on Linux, Epic v Apple & more - Tempcast #56

tempcast-169-logo-png.246523
In this week's episode we discuss the many announcements made during the PlayStation Showcase, including the GoW Ragnarok trailer and Spider-man 2 teaser, which confused our comic book experts and hosts into thinking Venom is Mexican. Seriously, how do they NOT know about Kraven the Hunter? AlanJohn would've known, he cringes alongside all the other listeners of this episode. We also talk about the Atmosphere 1.0.0 update, a forgotten PS4 emulator on Linux, as well as the Epic v Apple lawsuit allegedly reaching a conclusion. Join the legendary Tempcast trio of Relauby, Ericzander and Chary on one of the most disorganized episodes in mainstream podcast history.

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Direct MP3 Download

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
In my defense, I didn't watch the Spider-Man 2 trailer or I would have known that to be Kraven immediately.

And yes, my defense is that I didn't adequately prepare for this episode.

relauby

Idiot Child
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In my defense, I didn't watch the Spider-Man 2 trailer or I would have known that to be Kraven immediately.

And yes, my defense is that I didn't adequately prepare for this episode.

Bro a public defender should have a better defense than that smdh.

Also, they do not show Kraven at any point in the trailer, and I maintain it is unfair to expect me to recognize a character from a medium that doesn't have sound by voice alone.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Yeah, we also know who Venom is as well like I mentioned.

Spoilers for Spider-Man 2018 (not 2017 ;o; )

Harry is missing from the game other than recordings of him, till towards the end you find out he's sick and Norman is trying to cure him.

The post credits scene shows he's in a tank basically surrounded by the symbiote Venom stuff.

2:00 minute mark

It's in the post credits of Miles Morales as well where that's where he's released, though I've yet to get to the ending atm.

relauby

Idiot Child
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, we also know who Venom is as well like I mentioned.

Spoilers for Spider-Man 2018 (not 2017 ;o; )

Harry is missing from the game other than recordings of him, till towards the end you find out he's sick and Norman is trying to cure him.

The post credits scene shows he's in a tank basically surrounded by the symbiote Venom stuff.

2:00 minute mark

It's in the post credits of Miles Morales as well where that's where he's released, though I've yet to get to the ending atm.

Oh that's a fun twist, I like the idea of Harry being Venom.

Speaking of which I'm not getting enough props for pimping Agent Venom. I think that balances out the Kraven blunder.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Slinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Atmosphere 1.0.0! WOOOOOO!!! Now I might finally get around to hack my switch. I actually bought an unpatched console specifically for CFW several years ago when fusee-gelee was only hinted at. I hurried and bought it before nintendo would discover the flaw and start producing patched hardware, but then I've never gotten around to actually hack it.:huh:

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh that's a fun twist, I like the idea of Harry being Venom.

Speaking of which I'm not getting enough props for pimping Agent Venom. I think that balances out the Kraven blunder.
It absolutely does not. Miss me with your Kraven disrespect.

Regarding Harry as Venom, I'm going to be reeeeally disappointed if this doesn't end up giving us a variation on the Red Goblin.

relauby

Idiot Child
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really hope Peter getting together with Mary-Jane means we'll be seeing a variation on Spider-Man: Reign, where she dies of cancer due to overexposure to Spider-Man's radioactive semen.

Reactions: RyRyIV

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I really hope Peter getting together with Mary-Jane means we'll be seeing a variation on Spider-Man: Reign, where she dies of cancer due to overexposure to Spider-Man's radioactive semen.
... Never read a Spider-Man comic and after reading this, I'm a little bit afraid to read them ever.

Reactions: banjo2 and RyRyIV

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1