Tempcast Recording Today

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just posting to let everyone know that the next episode of the Tempcast will be recorded later today, and so long as nothing has come up, hankchill will be joining us as our special guest! As many people probably know, he is the author of the ROM Manager program called Rominator. Even though this is a bit late notice to be asking, I figured it would at least be worth a shot to let you guys come up with questions you may want answered by hankchill. Just leave the questions as a comment to this post and so long as there aren't too many(I don't expect there to really be even a single one, so we'll see!), I'll ask hackchill the questions while on the Tempcast.

Also, if there's anything else at all that you want to see covered on the show, you can put those in the comments as well and I'll see about trying to get those topics in there. Anyways, depending on how this goes, you may see more blog posts like this in the future for involvement from the members of GBAtemp.

-
SpikeySmiley.png

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
this sounds interesting... maybe this episode will have a little bit of... how to put it... "interesting content" ?
tongue.gif

A few questions for Hanky
- do you have a short name for hankchill? is hanky ok?
biggrin.gif

- so hanky, what programming language do you normally use ? let me guess... delphi?
- what is your favourite programming language?

you don't have to ask any of these questions, they were just poppin into my mind, in case no one else asks.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well, the episode has been recorded. Unfortunately it was WITHOUT Little, so maybe next time. This also means the only questions asked of hankchill were those found here by Costello. To be honest, didn't feel this episode really came together as well as it should've. There's always the future though, I suppose. Will post more on this tomorrow in a real blog post. That's it for now though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching...