EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dice said:
the file name is wrong (it says 12)

I was wondering aboot that myself. (HAH I'm canadian now!) Everything on the release page was saying 13, yet... the file is 12? (as well, 12Final?) Are you done with this forever? Why is there a misnumber? Did i stumble upon a conspiracy?! DID GEORGE W GET A HOLD OF OUR BELOVED VVOLTZ AND HADRIAN?!

I will get to the bottom of this. If its the last thidovin0984712--This post has been interrupted by... erm... NOT the FBI. But some hackers. From somewhere. All Hail W.--09879876vpoxinang i do!

Can't wait to listen!

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Same thing I told VVoltz already.. this one is a little more "serious" and "informative" than the other episodes, so it's also a little boring
tongue.gif

Still an amusing episode, I was missing this
wub.gif

Hopping to see the next episode soon.. also, I don't want to flame but.. VVoltz voice is sexier than lagman's
rolleyes.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
Same thing I told VVoltz already.. this one is a little more "serious" and "informative" than the other episodes, so it's also a little boring
tongue.gif

Still an amusing episode, I was missing this
wub.gif

Hopping to see the next episode soon.. also, I don't want to flame but.. VVoltz voice is sexier than lagman's
rolleyes.gif
Cockroachman's voice is just as sexy as VVoltz's.

Members here will soon find out.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Finally
tongue.gif
Btw, it's about time ep 12 is released too... If only to make the numbering normal again
smile.gif
I'll be listening to this tonight, I hope it'll be any good.

Can we expect future episodes to release more often? I can't stand waiting this long
frown.gif

Zerotance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when on this planet will this episode and episode 11 be added to itunes store for downloading?

Also, when I downloaded it, it said that it was number 12 final? Is this really episode 12, not 13?
blink.gif
blink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerotance said:
when on this planet will this episode and episode 11 be added to itunes store for downloading?

Also, when I downloaded it, it said that it was number 12 final? Is this really episode 12, not 13?
blink.gif
blink.gif
When VVoltz edited it, he thought that it would be released as episode 12. Instead they want it to be numbered in order of which ones we've recorded.

We'll probably see Episode 14 next (it was meant to be part two of 13), not sure if mthrnite has time to finish 12.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I lol'd when Hadrian said "seeeexuuuaalllyyyy" and VVoltz was in there straight after with a "ohmygod"

hahahaha that really made me laugh
biggrin.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
It's nice to have a new podcast. I miss Mthrnite and Little.
Seconded.
I'll listen to it during the pep rallys tomorrow. Homecomings comin' up for me. Aint got time with homework stacked up over my head nowadays. :[

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared