Switch Outsells PS3/Xbox 360, Retro Engine Tool, Activision Stuff & more! - Tempcast #51

tempcast-169-logo-png.246523
In this week's episode we discuss the Retro Engine editing tool soon to be released by Taxman, something that will definitely encourage the creation of new Sonic fan games. More troubling news from Activision/Blizzard, with the president leaving the company after daily controversies. We are also joined by Jordan "RyRyIV", who kindly reached out to us from the depths of hell communicating through a makeshift microphone which is actually just a used can of dog food and a string, while being trapped in a barrel closed off by 4 inches of plexiglass (he apologizes for the poor quality). Finally, the Nintendo Switch has outsold the PS3 and Xbox 360 both (but not combined), find out what other consoles the Switch has outsold and which are yet to come only on this episode of the Tempcast.

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Direct MP3 Download

Slinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh well, I guess I'll have to cancel my Gameboy Macro project...:cry:

For better or worse, the Switch is the modern version of the Nintendo Wii; only with portable mode.
Interestingly Nintendo R&D was working on a portable version of the Gamecube... at least documents about it were found in one of the Nintendo leaks.

Last edited by Slinger,
Reactions: AlanJohn

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
For bette

or worse, the Switch is the modern version of the Nintendo Wii; only with portable mode.

Actually that's the 3ds/new3ds they even have Wii ports, like dkc 3d

Switch is what they originally wanted the Wii u to be, but they didn't have cost effective tech to do it then

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr