Tempcast Episode 10 Recorded

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, almost completely as planned the 10th episode of the Tempcast(YAY! In the double digits now!
rofl2.gif
) was recorded. On the episode there was Hadrian, Little(Yes, she's back), "Ace Gunman"(
wink.gif
), and myself. Editing on the episode has not yet begun, as Little has not passed on her part of the Tempcast yet, and apparently her home was damaged quite a bit so no telling when she'll have that up. Afterwards the editing will once again be passed off to everyone's favorite mthrnite, and the episode will most likely arrive sometime in March.

This episode is QUITE long, as least in unedited form. And this is not including mthrnite's segment(if one gets made for this episode), but hopefully the time will be brought down quite a lot. Some part Hadrian did may be a bit too offensive and removed (
tongue.gif
), as well as some technical hiccups that wasted some time too. In the end I'm kinda happy with the episode, but I feel we went in a bit with too much news. We read a few letters as well as having one audio email included, but I think we went a bit overboard and may or may not have offended the senders of the letters... hopefully not though, because it was all in good fun.

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys this episode when released, which will most likely be quite a while from now. And I hope you guys won't be discouraged from sending us emails due to the bit I said up there. I ended up putting them in the episode to encourage sending in emails to show we actually do something with them. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in response to this post. That's it for now, laters.

-
SpikeySmiley.png

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yippee
smile.gif

I wish the Tempcast one get edited quicker, as sometimes you guys talk about week old news and outdated stuff :/

But, they're usually entertaining, informative podcasts - so, no complaints here
smile.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Week old+ old news since it generally takes about a week to be edited, and we talk about some oldish news as it is.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Week old+ old news since it generally takes about a week to be edited, and we talk about some oldish news as it is.

An oldie type of Podcast
smile.gif
Anyway Looking forward to hear it
smile.gif
I was referring to what JPH said. Basically the reason why we talk about week old news is because it was new when we recorded, but by the time it's edited and released it's been a week. And then on top of it we sometimes also talk about news that was already a bit dated when we recorded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2