JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed hearing the voices of some of the GBAtempers, that was my favorite part. It's nice to put a voice to the posts you read around the forums, you know what I mean? Little really hit on something with that suggestion for us GBAtemp regulars to create a voice clip.....hell, it made me make a clip, and I NEVER did anything like that before. Seriously.
 I think we should have more of the community participate in the tempcast in other ways too. But I'll let the staff figure out how that should work........or how that should be included.

We really need more females on the tempcast. Little is great and has a beautiful voice, but we need more female perspectives on some of the subjects. We also need Little to jump in and comment on the current subject more often when she is in the cast. The DS has more than just a bunch of dudes playin' teh games......I believe a female perspective is appreciated more than some people might think.
Also, if some constant background music (non-intrusive, of course) could be going on during the tempcast, that could really cut down on "interest-fade" when the slower parts of the cast happen. Have the background music kinda reflect what's being talked about. I realize that may require a bit more thought when it comes to the tempcast, but it would really spice it up and make it seem even more interesting....not to mention hiding where the cut points and less than stellar sections are.

I'd have to say that Mthrnite did not seem to be a "rambler" to me, the man mirrored many of MY thoughts on many subjects and has a cool sounding voice to boot. The dude needs to have more than just "ask your MTHR" as a regular spot. He needs to be IN the tempcast providing HIS opinions on stuff too, just like all the other "casters".

Well, that's my thoughts on the general state of the tempcast anyway. Take it however you like. I only make these suggestions because I love this place so much.

agreed to the max, i never made one before and that made me make one. Also, i totally agree there needs to be more females on the Tempcast. Whenever Little isn't there, i tend to not pay attention as much as i would as if Little was there. It is also great to have Little on the Tempcast because i have a little sister, (shes 9) and, she has a DS (i got her one for Christmas,
unsure.gif
) and i need to know good games for little kids, and, with Littles prospective on some games, i figure out games my little sister would like. Anyway, it is absolutely great when females (Little) is on the Tempcast

EDIT: just a suggestion, what if Warcuid was on the Tempcast? O_O again, suggestion, but if would be great to have at least 2 females on the Tempcast, with like, 3? guys

great Tempcast anyway

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono aufio