Gaming tekken 6 PSP WTF

fkw12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Besides the fact that the character portraits @ the selection look shitty, how come there are only 4 selectable stages for the adhoc multiplayer?

I was vsing my bro and could only select 4, and random would only show those 4.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that's supposed to be the art style, although I agree that 3D portraits would be better. I don't have anyone to play with so I won't know the adhoc stage thing.
tongue.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, IMO I find DR better than this, DR has much more content, even though it doesn't have as many characters as 6...

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Tekken 6 PSP seems a bit cut-down... was it just me or was Story Mode for most characters also pretty short? (Alisa's one was FOUR STAGES.)

The character portrait issue, while minor, is a bit WTF... It's not like it was impossible for them to be higher-res (look at DR). I suppose in terms of it's Fighting System and character roster, Tekken 6 PSP is better than DR, but the game has nowhere near enough depth (in terms of it's modes and whatnot) or polish as DR had. I'm sticking to the PS3 one anyway so uh, yeah. >_>;

fkw12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Okay here is the deal- Only 4 stages are available during multiplayer to avoid lag (those 4 stages are specifically designed for the psp- nothing much is going on on the background to give frame boost)

I guess if I had to compare that to 5DR it really sucks balls I mean what is the point in including all the other stages if you can only fight in them vsing the cpu xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1