Hacking RELEASE TegraRcmSmash - a fusee-launcher for Windows.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks mines worked a treat actually both have thank god! thanks for the work on this windows app. Dodgy soldering saved the day for one nintendo switch!

Edit: I love the little blue screen :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

made a simple gui for it make sure the libusbk driver is installed :) make sure to put everything in the right folders there is no error handling :)

vi1mbs.png
I tested your gui out of curiosity. I could not get it working my end, it kept crashing on me hitting the send payload? Just thought I would let you know a good idea I like it!

Edit: are you supposed to put the TegraRcmSmash.exe in folder to get it working> TegraRcmSmash/x64...? I noticed its not in there.

Last edited by Reecey,

Foen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks mines worked a treat actually both have thank god! thanks for the work on this windows app. Dodgy soldering saved the day for one nintendo switch!

Edit: I love the little blue screen :)

I tested your gui out of curiosity. I could not get it working my end, it kept crashing on me hitting the send payload? Just thought I would let you know a good idea I like it!

Edit: are you supposed to put the TegraRcmSmash.exe in folder to get it working> TegraRcmSmash/x64...? I noticed its not in there.

yeah copy them in and it should work

Reactions: Reecey

Foen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Attachments

• GuiFramework4.5.rar
    957.4 KB · Views: 445

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah copy them in and it should work
I downloaded your latest build works a treat now. What can you do with the other payloads (fusedump/moonflower) in your "payload" folder I don't want to run them in case of a problem, what are they supposed to do on your switch?

There is animated payload here from the payloads thread you could add this> Animated Payload: https://github.com/GRAnimated/FG-CustomPayload/ it shows everything, all-in-one job!

Last edited by Reecey,

Foen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
b2d070ad156d1eadc4c800066804d69a.png

I think he searches for the 32bit version, so just add both of them.
just searching for both of them

I downloaded your latest build works a treat now. What can you do with the other payloads (fusedump/moonflower) in your "payload" folder I don't want to run them in case of a problem, what are they supposed to do on your switch?

There is animated payload here from the payloads thread you could add this> Animated Payload: https://github.com/GRAnimated/FG-CustomPayload/ it shows everything, all-in-one job!
just put the bin inside the payload folder and restart the gui

unvaluablespace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this! i couldnt get none of the linux variants working (vm or bootable flash drive). They would ultimately say success but nothing popped up on screen. This Windows build worked a treat!

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill