Homebrew WIP TegraRCM Tool (Custom firmware injection software)

midstor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a release / Thread for TegraRCM tool.
This software allows you to load Tegra Recovery mode payloads by typing a 1 number string and hitting enter.
This is written in batch script and a Java UI version is in the works. AutoInject is working but not in this version (1.0.0)

This software is using TegraRCMsmash license, ReiNX license and Hekate license (all the same so great no conflicts)

You can grab this software from github at https://github.com/midstor/tegrarcmtool

All CFWs are up to date. A updater is in the works as well.

Not by Switchhax Media Group but by me :)

Reactions: Deleted User

WindWakerFan23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to be rude but this is not very useful, it's just a batch script with payloads in it. If I wanted to use a program with an option to load multiple different payloads I would just use TegraRCMSmash Gui, which is better than this batch script.

midstor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to be rude but this is not very useful, it's just a batch script with payloads in it. If I wanted to use a program with an option to load multiple different payloads I would just use TegraRCMSmash Gui, which is better than this batch script.
You are correct but i am working on a full featured GUI version with custom payloads etc and auto load favorite, linux and more. That may take a bit but it will happen.

D

Deleted User

Very nice work :D
It's good to see people working on homebrew even if there are many like them it's good to share your work and ideas and even modified versions or better of others homebrew are welcome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr