WIP TegraRCM Tool (Custom firmware injection software)

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by midstor, Aug 14, 2018.

1. midstor
    OP

midstor GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2018
    United States
    This is a release / Thread for TegraRCM tool.
    This software allows you to load Tegra Recovery mode payloads by typing a 1 number string and hitting enter.
    This is written in batch script and a Java UI version is in the works. AutoInject is working but not in this version (1.0.0)

This software is using TegraRCMsmash license, ReiNX license and Hekate license (all the same so great no conflicts)

You can grab this software from github at https://github.com/midstor/tegrarcmtool

All CFWs are up to date. A updater is in the works as well.

Not by Switchhax Media Group but by me :)

Akuseru06 likes this.
  2. WindWakerFan23

WindWakerFan23 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 21, 2017
    United States
    Not to be rude but this is not very useful, it's just a batch script with payloads in it. If I wanted to use a program with an option to load multiple different payloads I would just use TegraRCMSmash Gui, which is better than this batch script.

3. midstor
    OP

midstor GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2018
    United States
    You are correct but i am working on a full featured GUI version with custom payloads etc and auto load favorite, linux and more. That may take a bit but it will happen.

4. Akuseru06

Akuseru06 Developer

Jan 8, 2018
    Romania
    Very nice work :D
    It's good to see people working on homebrew even if there are many like them it's good to share your work and ideas and even modified versions or better of others homebrew are welcome.

5. midstor
    OP

midstor GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2018
    United States
    Thanks man!

Akuseru06 likes this.