Teenager sells kidney for ipad2

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe he could travel to a galaxy far far away and have the Sith use their skills to convert the Ipad into a artificial kidney for him. They did crazy stuff for Darth Vader why not him?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats kinda worth it if you think about it
laugh.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Maybe he could travel to a galaxy far far away and have the Sith use their skills to convert the Ipad into a artificial kidney for him. They did crazy stuff for Darth Vader why not him?
That's not possible, he'd have to time travel to "long, long ago" first.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fudge said:
Thats kinda worth it if you think about it
laugh.gif

How? I don't see selling a part of your body worth it at all, unless it is to save somebody else's life.

Plus, now if he has a kidney failure, he won't have his other as a fail-safe.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
That's not possible, he'd have to time travel to "long, long ago" first.

And if he traveled back in time he would get his pathetic kidney back. Problem solved.
ph34r.gif

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Kidney removal must not be a major procedure for him to get away with something like that?

But on to the issue. He is stupid for selling his body parts for a freaking ipad, but it's his body and with something like that, the damage is done and since he nows knows the people who did the removal weren't certified, he should be worried about being ok and not catching something.

Grawly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smh if you say "what is this world coming to"
It's a strange idea and might end up hurting him in the end (if his left over kidney fails) but fuck if he wants to sell his kidney more power to him.
It's not like he's hurting anyone. In fact that kidney might save someone else.

EDIT: LOL HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THAT UNCERTIFIED PART HOLY SHIT he gonna die lol

D

Deleted User

Well with the new kidney app he got the better end of this deal
(sorry i had to do it)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone who surgically removes a 17 year old's kidney deserves a life sentence in my book. That's tantamount to biological [censored].

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know the kind of world that we live in anymore. I'd be so glad if the 2012 "World-Destroyed" crap is true. That way, I don't have to hear or see this kind of nonsense.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SamAsh07 said:
More info I got from Gizmodo about the same news:-

20,000 yuan is about $3,000, so he got a little more than just an iPad 2 but he's starting to feel ill as his health is deteriorating. His mother, who had no idea what her son was planning, tried to get in contact with the kidney broker but to no one's surprise, has been unable to reach him. Hopefully, Zheng can bounce back from this and live a healthy life.[/p]

Retard, that's all I can say. Organs to get Electronics....Wow...

Doesn't everybody usually feel ill after a while because the body has to learn to compensate?

If it gets worse, the mother could always take the kid to a hospital and get it checked out to make sure it was at least done properly.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should sell one of mine to pay for the rest of my copy of Alice: Madness Returns. I played the first for 10 years (still do), so thinking that I'll play the new one for that long, my Kidney will grow back by then, right?
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5