Teenager sells kidney for ipad2

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarcusRaven said:
I should sell one of mine to pay for the rest of my copy of Alice: Madness Returns. I played the first for 10 years (still do), so thinking that I'll play the new one for that long, my Kidney will grow back by then, right?
happy.gif

Kidneys don't grow back...

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guy pisses me the hell off! I just learned I may be losing one of mine and this moron goes and sales one of his! He was very lucky he had two healthy Kedneys!

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:
This guy pisses me the hell off! I just learned I may be losing one of mine and this moron goes and sales one of his! He was very lucky he had two healthy Kedneys!

You don't need it anyway.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
chartube12 said:

It's HIS kidney y'know. If he feels like it, he can chop it into tiny cubes and make a tasty gulash.

What's worrying is that he didn't get as much as he was supposed to get.
I have nothing againts organ-selling. They're yours, do whatever you want with them.

QUOTEYou don't need it anyway.

You'll get drunk quicker - that's pretty much it. If the other one starts failing though, you're in trouble.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
sinharvest24 said:
Fucking ridiculous, is this guy. Selling a kidney just for some money for a laptop. Kids resolve these day's are based too much on electronic niceties. Peer pressure maybe, stupid resolve, definitely.

He did it for the money, methinks.

I take it that 3000 dolars would make him a made-man in his parts, so it's fairly understandable.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chartube12 said:

You know his kidney would have to match your body, otherwise your body will try to get rid of it.

QUOTE$3000 for a kidney? damn i'm gonna go sell both of mine and make 6k

And you'll last about a day before you collapse and die. And that day is being generous.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Bladexdsl said:
ShadowSoldier said:
QUOTE said:
$3000 for a kidney? damn i'm gonna go sell both of mine and make 6k

And you'll last about a day before you collapse and die. And that day is being generous.
did you not see this?
stupidfaceh.jpg
...? See what?
The trollface, it meant that he was kidding.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
$3000 for a kidney? damn i'm gonna go sell both of mine and make 6k
laugh.gif
stupidfaceh.jpg

It's right there. Next to the ": lol :" face. There were no edits either. That has been there since he posted it.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
iFish said:
chris888222 said:
I don't get the fuss about the iPad 2...

To me it's just an ordinary tablet.
You're just an ordinary tablet!
Seriously, what is so unique about it? Other than a faster browser and A5 processor. I don't find anything worth about it (especially when you have to give up one kidney for this tablet).

S$888 for an enlarged iPod and priced nearly the same as an iPhone? I'd rather get an iPhone or don't even buy it if I don't even have enough cash; rather than giving up one of my body parts for just $3000.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chris888222 said:
iFish said:
chris888222 said:
I don't get the fuss about the iPad 2...

To me it's just an ordinary tablet.
You're just an ordinary tablet!
Seriously, what is so unique about it? Other than a faster browser and A5 processor. I don't find anything worth about it (especially when you have to give up one kidney for this tablet).

S$888 for an enlarged iPod and priced nearly the same as an iPhone? I'd rather get an iPhone or don't even buy it if I don't even have enough cash; rather than giving up one of my body parts for just $3000.

Correction: One of your body parts you don't need.

Seriously, taking out the second kidney will knock off a few years of your life, but does anybody want to live to 80 years old anyways? Hell does anybody want to live up to 75.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
I don't know the kind of world that we live in anymore. I'd be so glad if the 2012 "World-Destroyed" crap is true. That way, I don't have to hear or see this kind of nonsense.
The world will end when nearly every human being in the world is eaten up by utter stupidity and idiocracy, and the survivors fail to fend themselves from the brainless zombies, which will then end when everyone walks into the ocean to drown themselves, and volcanoes spew all over the world, until the earth is just a big rock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/raspberry-pi/orangepi-and-huawei-collaborate-on-new-dev-board-with-m...