Homebrew [Technical Question] Create parallel thread?

JustPingo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.

I was wondering about something. Is it technically possible to create a parallel thread executing some code alongside emuNAND? I mean, being able to play games or things like that while pirate code is playing with what we already have (Gateway, etc.)?

Thanks in advance!

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so, but it may be possible to get a new process running under emunand, but how you might go about this is still something I have personally yet to look into.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    made a copy of the original r4.dat just in case
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also according to the guide i should install ysmenu
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Codes are just guidelines filthy pirates
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i need the acekard 2 (i) flashcart loader for mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    the readme file says Acekard 2(i) folder:- Acekard 2, 2.1, 2i- EDGEi (not the original EDGE or the original iEDGE)- R4 Ultra, R4i Ultra- R4iTT 3DS NEW, RTS- R4i3D NEW, 2012 or later- r4isdhc.com NEW, 2013- r4isdhc.com Dual-Core (no year number)- r4isdhc.hk carts before 2019- translucent r4igold.cc 3DS carts- r4i-gold.me carts 2013 or later- r4infinity.com Dual-Core- r4ids.cn R4i Gold 3DS Plus with faulty DS mode
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Get the one that says "R4i-SDHC, r4isdhc.com cards 2014+, R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution, R4DSiXL3D, R4i Advance, R4-IIIi, R4 SDHC Revolution, R4(i) Pocket, R4i Gold (v1.4.1) (3DS) & R4xDS"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Then inside the folder, copy "R4.dat" and "TTMenu.dat" to the root of the SD card. Replace the files when asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If the "Autoboot" folder is on the card, do remove it, as it is not needed once you copy the necessary autoboot files.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, im talking about the flashcart loader not the autoboot
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, You don't need the flashcart loader, you just need the autoboot and that's it.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I think its working tysm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    storm cleared up for now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but btw is the nds file from the wood r4 v1.62 folder from the nds boot files zip file the one i should use
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc i downloaded the wood
    bl2ck firmware
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No problems
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can't we all just smoke a bong
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then a fight broke out
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Can't we all just get along??
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I may delete all the shovelware games already included. like damn there are few good games in my r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and download some good ones
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Sure