OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
general question:

how long is the average wait time for a review to get "approval" I am curios and I made one that just seems to be sitting there in section with that in the title.

is it my fault? is there something I need to add or remove? I have more things i'd like to do and will if I know the answer to this query thankyou gba, all is great here.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
general question:

how long is the average wait time for a review to get "approval" I am curios and I made one that just seems to be sitting there in section with that in the title.

is it my fault? is there something I need to add or remove? I have more things i'd like to do and will if I know the answer to this query thankyou gba, all is great here.
Reviews on the site aren't usually left on pending. If my memory serves, it's a spam prevention thing. If you run into it again, PM a member of mag staff and we'll get it sorted for you.

Edit: Having had a look at the review, I'd guess it's because the review had no images. I remember somebody else's being flagged before without images, so maybe try adding them in future. It usually benefits the review to have em anyway.

Last edited by Scarlet,

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
oops I need some assistance but cant seem to find a staff link here to ask questions. I know some sites don't want you to bother mods directly. if that's the case here its no big deal.

I had a pic in the review and a few atatchments of pics too. all I seen was the pic on the side of the post. I tried using imgur for image hosting but it sems to have failed. does gba have a recommended site to use? I seem to inadvertently messed up the whole review as its pending again after attempting to revise it with "pics" Its no big deal but if I know my mistakes I can fix it and will understand for future reviews. I could also make this one better if it doesn't say pending after every edit. thanks you helped me at least get the pending removed … and now die to I have no idea its Pending again. I don't wanna mess up the credit system as I know I got 10 points already so I hope it doesn't make an error when it gets approved again. if theres a mod out there that can "lay down the law" so to speek I would be greatful as I like I mentioned have a few ideas for more in mind. thnks again.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oops I need some assistance but cant seem to find a staff link here to ask questions. I know some sites don't want you to bother mods directly. if that's the case here its no big deal.

I had a pic in the review and a few atatchments of pics too. all I seen was the pic on the side of the post. I tried using imgur for image hosting but it sems to have failed. does gba have a recommended site to use? I seem to inadvertently messed up the whole review as its pending again after attempting to revise it with "pics" Its no big deal but if I know my mistakes I can fix it and will understand for future reviews. I could also make this one better if it doesn't say pending after every edit. thanks you helped me at least get the pending removed … and now die to I have no idea its Pending again. I don't wanna mess up the credit system as I know I got 10 points already so I hope it doesn't make an error when it gets approved again. if theres a mod out there that can "lay down the law" so to speek I would be greatful as I like I mentioned have a few ideas for more in mind. thnks again.
For what it's worth, anybody with an orange name tag is mag staff, including myself lol. At the bottom of the review when editing, there should be a button for uploading images. I always recommend using that.

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
all good :) I didn't understand the image uploading process. I do now. Pending once more with pics... however there is a bad link for anc image that shows up when I view the post but for some reason not in the editor to remove.. its at the top a red x can you fix for me please or let me know how. sorry taking all your time. I am getting better thou as we go along. :) I really appreciate your help

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
all good :) I didn't understand the image uploading process. I do now. Pending once more with pics... however there is a bad link for anc image that shows up when I view the post but for some reason not in the editor to remove.. its at the top a red x can you fix for me please or let me know how. sorry taking all your time. I am getting better thou as we go along. :) I really appreciate your help
Should be fine now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night