Team Xecuter Background Information

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by djp-AKA-bionic, Jan 3, 2018.

1. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    Doomed Island
    Yeah, I have also used Team-Xecuter stuff on my xbox original and X360. It also had great tutorials from ppl in the forums.

2. Dodain47

Dodain47 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 1, 2017
    Austria
    Thanks for this intriguing Background Information of Team Xecutor.

3. LysergCooltyp

LysergCooltyp I don't know why the microwave burns

Nov 4, 2011
    I'm not discrediting the team working on it. I'm as hyped as everyone else but a guy registering today telling you of honey rivers and what not just rubs me the wrong way.

Last edited by LysergCooltyp, Jan 3, 2018
  4. RedHunter

RedHunter GBAtemp Regular

Dec 12, 2014
    Italy
    As an Xbox 360 Jtag owner I can say that if they make something similar for the Switch it is going to be the best thing ever. These guys knows what they're doing.

DeadlyFoez likes this.
  5. yardie

yardie Banned

Banned
    Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    I actually appreciate him coming here. Maybe he can keep us updated with the development. Bro, no one is forcing you to buy anything. If you got rub the wrong way you can avoid coming to this thread then.

DinohScene likes this.
  6. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    Doomed Island
    Hope it goes more like xbox original with full hardware access and XBMC.

gratefulbuddy likes this.
  7. djp-AKA-bionic
    OP

djp-AKA-bionic Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2018
    United States
    Custom Dashboards like Avalaunch, Evolution X, Freestyle dash would be awesome.. we have really only seen it on Microsoft devices so far, hopefully Team X's can take the switch in that direction with cfw's, or point more devs in the direction to create their own cfw's.. With them being in this, it will also bring a lot more devs to the table.. No other scene was greater than the original xbox (except maybe PSP) in my opinion

PICTOCHAT likes this.
  8. Thelonewolf88

Thelonewolf88 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 11, 2016
    United States
    The problem with temp is the target audience is quite young, immature and naive for quite a lot (except the long term experienced members) and don't know anything else other than a NDS and upwards. I have been around for long time to know TX are not some wannabe team and have used their products from the start years ago. I'm glad these are looking into the Switch hardware and will gladly use whatever they release.

gratefulbuddy and djp-AKA-bionic like this.
  9. PoppaDre

PoppaDre GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2016
    Canada
    i remember refreshing c4evaspeaks all day after a new xbox360 update came out. And trying to get Jungleflasher to run on windows 7 in its early days

10. nikeymikey

nikeymikey This is now a Spiderman thread.........

Nov 19, 2008

I own TX products for OG XBOX and 360, never let me down. wasnt aware of any "group wars" regarding the RGH.... Know anywhere i can read about it??