Team-Xecuter Announces SX OS v1.6 with 'Stealth Mode' and More

Team-Xecuter is back again updating their SX OS
SX16.jpg

Their update v1.6 introduces something new and cool called 'Stealth Mode' which you can read all about, below in their official TX announcement:
Today, we are releasing version 1.6 of SX OS. This update addresses two important things pertaining compatibility and safety. (Two key elements on our priority list)

Lets have a look at what's new!
  • Add support for 32GB XCI files (Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2)
    It came to our attention that 32GB XCI files were not working with SX OS. Since game compatibility is high up there on the priority list of Team Xecuter, we investigated this issue and are happy to report this has been resolved. You can now enjoy these content-packed bigger games like Dragon Quest Heroes!
  • Introducing Stealth Mode
    Stealth Mode is our solution to prevent console bans. In SX OS v1.6 and onwards this feature will be enabled by default.
    • You can still disable Stealth Mode from the TX menu if you really wish to do so, however we do not recommend this (unless your Switch is already banned).
    • With Stealth Mode enabled your Switch system is not able to send any Switch personal information to Nintendo's servers while still allowing basic Internet functionality (for eg homebrew). Things like local WiFi play is also still possible!
    • Keep in mind Stealth Mode is only active when you are running SX OS! If you occasionally boot back into original Switch firmware you may expose yourself to a ban risk if you have modified your Switch system by installing NSP titles for example, so we do not recommend this!
    • Playing XCI titles in SX OS with Stealth Mode enabled should NOT get you banned when booting/using your original Switch firmware online. This is why we personally prefer our Game Cartridge emulation solution, and so should you! ;-)
    We are working on a solution to allow a clean separation between the SX OS system and your original Switch firmware. Stay tuned!
Enough chit-chat, enjoy this fine release. And keep an eye out for what's yet to come!

--< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2018 and beyond! >--
To download the new SX OS, as usual you can find it on their official SX Family portal: --> https://sx.xecuter.com

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

velvetmxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I had to revert back to v1.5 due to the stealth in v1.6 causing EdiZon to not work/crash. disabling the stealth does nothing as it seems it adds the stealth mod to NAND. Either way, has anyone tried Edizon with their latest and see if it works for them?
much appreciated

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to revert back to v1.5 due to the stealth in v1.6 causing EdiZon to not work/crash. disabling the stealth does nothing as it seems it adds the stealth mod to NAND. Either way, has anyone tried Edizon with their latest and see if it works for them?
much appreciated
Try V1.9 since V1.6 is severely outdated.

velvetmxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Try V1.9 since V1.6 is severely outdated.
well that is the problem. My issue is the stealth causing Edizon to crash. Does 1.9 allow it to open up? Whatever the stealth mod did it affects other CFW I use to have the same issues attempting to use EdiZon. a full reset of of nand just to get rid of whatever stealth changed

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well that is the problem. My issue is the stealth causing Edizon to crash. Does 1.9 allow it to open up? Whatever the stealth mod did it affects other CFW I use to have the same issues attempting to use EdiZon. a full reset of of nand just to get rid of whatever stealth changed
Stealth mode is still enabled in V1.9. If using that doesn't work, you may have to resort to using another CFW especially if you ever decide to update to firmware 6.0 since all versions of SX OS past V1.5 provide support for that firmware.

Reactions: velvetmxo

velvetmxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Stealth mode is still enabled in V1.9. If using that doesn't work, you may have to resort to using another CFW especially if you ever decide to update to firmware 6.0 since all versions of SX OS past V1.5 provide support for that firmware.
I will be updating via ChoiDujour110.... it is just that Edizon can't open since they implemented their stealth functions... would hate to find out 1.9+ of SX OS still breaks to keep recovering just to maintain functionality.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I will be updating via ChoiDujour110.... it is just that Edizon can't open since they implemented their stealth functions... would hate to find out 1.9+ of SX OS still breaks to keep recovering just to maintain functionality.
Why not use checkpoint or disable stealth mode?

velvetmxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Why not use checkpoint or disable stealth mode?
As i said earlier...disabling it does nothing as it is still active regardless of what you do... I can boot into another CFW and the issue persists. That means the stealth does something on nand that causes every cfw i tested not allow the app to work. A reset of the Switch and using the older v1.5 os and other CFW allows the app to work... so stealth does something that causes the issues... all I am asking is if anyone who is v1.6 and above to see if EdiZon works on the latest with stealth on or off if they fixed it.... I don't think it is that difficult...

danman75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really funny that a pirate should be worried about getting banned.
Mixing pirated content with legit content and hoping to get away with it?
I guess this is most useful for people just using homebrew no?
Well some people may have gotten spoiled by being able to do it for a decade plus on the 360, but as a rule you're right.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to update game then? can you advice? tried to look for it but not much luck
Those are copyrighted material and I cannot share/point you towards their location. You can try looking up CDNSP Bob or Doge and using them to download the updates straight from Nintendo's CDN servers using a public cert provided in the tools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DragonMals
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    DragonMals tempBOT: DragonMals has joined the room.