Team [WAIN] Updates SX Autoloader to v1.20

Yet Another Great Release By Team [WAIN] For All SX OS Users To Enjoy!
SXAL3.png

Team-Xecuter reports that thousands of SX OS users are loving the recently released SX Autoloader by Team [WAIN] and as such the developers have now release what seems to mount up to be 'general overall stability' update, so v1.20 does not bring nothing new to the table, except for faster speed in building and updating the database, for those that have vast overwhelming collections of XCI formatted games on their USB HDD's, so check out the updated changelog below, and grab their latest version! :)
Changelog v1.2
  • General overall stability fixes
  • Fixed bug with to many folders being searched
  • Fixed bug caused by layerfs
  • Fixed bug with long filenames
  • Hardware accelerated decryption
  • Cache directories created if missing
As usual, you can find their latest version of the SX Autoloader in the Resources section of the TX Community website.

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So do i just put the xci file on portable hard drive.
If i remove from Portable hard drive it will then not run again is that correct
You put your xci file on either a USB drive or your SD card. If you mount the xci only once, it will create an icon on horizon, kind of a shortcut. If you click this icon, it will auto-mount the xci file, instead of telling you to insert the cart.. Obviously, your USB drive needs to be connected for it to work properly.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure, there a whole list of functions being mapped out from requests and recent changes, but i have no eta on when it will come out or with what new features.
but what good is it if some games are exclusively NSP with no XCI
if i am going to have to install NSP's for a few games then i might as well install them all
i mean AFAIK there is still no way to convert a NSP to XCI right
and if there were just how safe would it be to use a NAND to go online if it is clean (no NSP installs) with SXOS ?
what benefit does XCI have at this point exactly?

Puppydogpals

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if i am going to have to install NSP's for a few games then i might as well install them all
and if there were just how safe would it be to use a NAND to go online if it is clean (no NSP installs) with SXOS ?
Search for nsc_builder coverts nsp to xci, xci to nsp and merges updates to a single xci or nsp

Xci advantage is hard drive mounting of xci files so can use external storage (only on sxos)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: weatMod

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Search for nsc_builder coverts nsp to xci, xci to nsp and merges updates to a single xci or nsp

Xci advantage is hard drive mounting of xci files so can use external storage (only on sxos)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
oh i was not aware we could not install NSP to external

yeah i read something about converting NSP to XCI but i remember there being some total deal breaker restriction or exception that made it useless to me but i forget what it was now
maybe things have change since i last checked

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Ooh yea! I love a bit of stability from wain especially app related stability but not so much Nintendo Switch stability because I’m not sure how much stability my 3DS can take..

Last edited by Reecey,

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't install 4TB of games to an sd card. That's the benefit that every single sxos user has understood since day 1...

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't install 4TB of games to an sd card. That's the benefit that every single sxos user has understood since day 1...
i am a SXOS user , i just haven't got to that many games i want yet , i have a 400GB SD
so i never really looked into external HDD loading ,i just assumed it was like wii u and you could install NSP to it , also external USB loading has not been available for SXOS since day 1 ,i preorderd the pro

but yeah haters gonna hate no what , even when they release the lite mariko solution we will still hear shit

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@garyopa I have found a bug, if you are using a genuine cart in the slot then you take it out and select an xci game instead it doesn’t work I’ve just found out with LM3 you have to then select your xci in the normal method for it to work again.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Unity is a asshole and I want to set it on fire
    +1
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina