Gaming Team MX 5.55 beta is out

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll give it a try after I finish my homework. I'll post results either before I go to bed or in the morning before school. The results I'm going to focus on are running SC.
tongue.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I might give it a try now I'm not sure I somehow lost my translation plugin for firefox so I can't read what it says on that blog and now I can't seem to find that plugin anywhere. so if someone how speakss both spanish (I presume) and english could summarise whats on that site for me I may give it a go

shadowwarrior999

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
I might give it a try now I'm not sure I somehow lost my translation plugin for firefox so I can't read what it says on that blog and now I can't seem to find that plugin anywhere. so if someone how speakss both spanish (I presume) and english could summarise whats on that site for me I may give it a go

Due to the large number of mails received from you and the little time we have available to answer only say:

1. . Not see System Information prayer "5.55CF TMX-1" as only a beta, it will be seen in the final version.
2. You can download any of the 3 links, that was just in case one failed.
3. Before publishing the beta, it was sent to several PSP users with positive results in 65% of the time.
4. it is advisable to just install on a CF M33.
5. They can only return to the previous version if you made the backup of flash0 recommended in the readme.
6. Do not ask questions like "what a PSP can use such plate as we ???", we only tested on a PSP 1000 and the other users who tested the beta before anyone else obtained positive and negative results regardless of the model plate or PSP.
7. It is noteworthy that this is our first work for the PSP and the errors tend to spend so please do not judge a bad way bugs that come out of this beta.
8.. The beta was released for yourselves what they liked and did not wait for us to have something better.
9. All you have to do is install the files in the flash0 and try any game that requires 5.55 and comment in the mail that had problems after that, remember that doing this will be part of Team MX and are also believed to contribute their grain of sand.
10. . We will rely on the information they send to finish the CF.
11. MX Support Team to get the new PSP and continue to develop the firmware 5.55 by clicking on the AdSense blog.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it's apparently fake, would installing it and giving it a try do anything like brick my PSP slim? o-o

BTW, how is it fake? I translated the ReadMe and apparently they got positive results using G.I. Joe.

EDIT: It's actually just a version spoofer >

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
that is a fake, many people on german source said it, in the video they tested a game that only need a lower fw not one which needs 5.55.
it changes only the name in system menu not the fw.
sorry for my bad english hope u understand what i mean

edit: soul calibur only works on psp fat with 5.50gen B
nice 4 all fat users

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1