Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by shadowwarrior999, Aug 31, 2009.
Anybody wanna take the chance and try it out?
I'll give it a try after I finish my homework. I'll post results either before I go to bed or in the morning before school. The results I'm going to focus on are running SC.
I might give it a try now I'm not sure I somehow lost my translation plugin for firefox so I can't read what it says on that blog and now I can't seem to find that plugin anywhere. so if someone how speakss both spanish (I presume) and english could summarise whats on that site for me I may give it a go
It's been confirmed to be fake.
Looks like a fake
Due to the large number of mails received from you and the little time we have available to answer only say:
1. . Not see System Information prayer "5.55CF TMX-1" as only a beta, it will be seen in the final version.
2. You can download any of the 3 links, that was just in case one failed.
3. Before publishing the beta, it was sent to several PSP users with positive results in 65% of the time.
4. it is advisable to just install on a CF M33.
5. They can only return to the previous version if you made the backup of flash0 recommended in the readme.
6. Do not ask questions like "what a PSP can use such plate as we ???", we only tested on a PSP 1000 and the other users who tested the beta before anyone else obtained positive and negative results regardless of the model plate or PSP.
7. It is noteworthy that this is our first work for the PSP and the errors tend to spend so please do not judge a bad way bugs that come out of this beta.
8.. The beta was released for yourselves what they liked and did not wait for us to have something better.
9. All you have to do is install the files in the flash0 and try any game that requires 5.55 and comment in the mail that had problems after that, remember that doing this will be part of Team MX and are also believed to contribute their grain of sand.
10. . We will rely on the information they send to finish the CF.
11. MX Support Team to get the new PSP and continue to develop the firmware 5.55 by clicking on the AdSense blog.
O.o where's the comfirmation?
It doesn't do anything at all. All it does is "install" some files to your flash0.
Well damn more waiting for a CFW then. :/
Since it's apparently fake, would installing it and giving it a try do anything like brick my PSP slim? o-o
BTW, how is it fake? I translated the ReadMe and apparently they got positive results using G.I. Joe.
EDIT: It's actually just a version spoofer >
Grabbing my pandora and making a quick nand backup and then will check ]
it's some weird program that just closes after a sec :l
The rar contains a song (a jonas brothers one I think lol) and a .exe apparently installing some things in the PSP's FLASH 0...
that is a fake, many people on german source said it, in the video they tested a game that only need a lower fw not one which needs 5.55.
it changes only the name in system menu not the fw.
sorry for my bad english hope u understand what i mean
edit: soul calibur only works on psp fat with 5.50gen B
nice 4 all fat users