Team Ico Compilation in Q1 2011? SCEA Responds!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rock Raiyu
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,204
  • Replies Replies 2

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
5,066
Reaction score
40
Trophies
1
Age
34
Location
Walking the path of heaven
XP
2,459
Country
United States
sceateamicorumors.jpg

QUOTE said:
Complimenting the rumor started earlier this morning that Shadow of the Colossus and Ico is heading to PlayStation 3 in high-definition, TheSixthAxis has been “told unofficially” that the ‘Team Ico Collection’ will launch in the first quarter of 2011.

The earlier rumor has said that the game will come in a single package, remastering the two classic PS2 titles in full high-definition.

We await an official announcement.

SCEA Responds

QUOTESCEA Senior Social Media Specialist Sid Shuman has responded to recent rumors of a ‘Team ICO Collection’ in the works for a Q1 2011 release.

In a response on the PlayStation.Blog, Shuman wrote: “We don’t comment on rumors or speculation, yadda yadda yadda. You know the drill by now :-) But it WOULD be cool!”

Is that a hint? E3’s only two weeks away now

News Source: ScrawlFX [ 1 ]
 
These games RULE!

I would love to see them make a comeback!
 
Last generation I only owned an Xbox and a GameCube, so I never got to play any PS2 exclusives. These are two of the games I want to play the most, so a nice collection in God of War style would be great!
 

Site & Scene News