Gaming TEAM GEN About 6.20 Mad

Osmund Neuron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"There are constants on the PSP scene and some are more painful than others. The announcement and release of fakes are an integral part. Why? We have trouble finding an answer to this question and it will probably remain unanswered. What pleasure can we take such a buzz? In this regard, if ever a psychologist were to read this article, we would be happy that he explains what he thinks.

As expected, the Custom Firmware 6.20MAD-002 has been released this morning and a link appears on the blog author. Unsurprisingly, it is Eron. Following this discovery, we have searched the site that hosts the archive and we've found, thanks to the id of the link, it was good, the archive 6.20MAD-002.

Unfortunately, you can imagine, this has proved once again a file that does not work. At the launch of the eboot, you have a message that the data is corrupted and that the update can not be seen. Unable to go further, this error message is the last thing you see about MAD 6.20, regardless of the model of the PSP (fat or slim, euro or jap).

We let you watch our video which shows the launch of this update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XnD9...layer_embedded

It is distressing, even infuriating, to see that some people (Mad Daemon, brothers MAC, ...) are pleased to be rumors, fake online while it's more useless and annoying to the developers undergoing honest criticism of their side as ..."

Thank you MaGiXiEN for informing the people and preventing their psps from brick or whatever!

biggrin.gif

So I told you long ago that this is fake but no one trusted me ha.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Osmund Neuron said:
?nd you could just dont turm my "6.20 MAD Bricks..." thread into a download center for the new cfw!

First,
wtf.gif

Second, he's not a moderator or anything of the like... Yet
wink.gif

Third, next time, just try to reduce forum clutter by editing a previous thread's post and adding additional content. It makes life easier and more organized.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Osmund Neuron said:
Don't worry. Excuse my ignorance, but after I saw what happend to my threads...maybe I should leave the forum.

Nah, your alright.
You just need to learn that creating many threads isn't that good
tongue.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please enough!!!!! Other post ? It was the beta.. Not a final release! You are immature!! Japanese guy said this:

QUOTE said:
CFW loads fine BUT like it said it’s just a beta, God Eater demo played fine but wouldn’t let me save, so tried the full God Eater game and when trying to save it bricked the phat and froze the slim… So indeed this IS NOT a fake… HOWEVER, I will say this only once
DO NOT TRY THIS YET, DO NOT TRY THIS YET, DO NOT TRY THIS YET!!!!!!!!

Just wait and see for the final release, alright ? STOP IT! Oh boy!

D

Deleted User

Prowler485 said:
Osmund Neuron said:
Don't worry. Excuse my ignorance, but after I saw what happend to my threads...maybe I should leave the forum.

Nah, your alright.
You just need to learn that creating many threads isn't that good
tongue.gif

So much for never posting in the PSP forum again Dean, so it's post # 2,222, try to be back on 6,666 kay

Osmund Neuron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the guy who said I am inmature: If you are stupid then be stupid! Download the MAD (final,beta no matter) and update! I don't care anymore! Blind fool! Even Gen confirmed this as a fake as well as it's developer as a faker! Wait for the final release of MAD and update! I leave this site! My mission here is over!

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Osmund Neuron said:
To the guy who said I am inmature: If you are stupid then be stupid! Download the MAD (final,beta no matter) and update! I don't care anymore! Blind fool! Even Gen confirmed this as a fake as well as it's developer as a faker! Wait for the final release of MAD and update! I leave this site! My mission here is over!
lul

Sorry to dissapoint guys but it is fake, the full release's update doesn't even work and it's just the official 6.20 eboot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...