TEAM GEN About 6.20 Mad

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Osmund Neuron, Feb 14, 2010.

Feb 14, 2010

TEAM GEN About 6.20 Mad by Osmund Neuron at 1:36 PM (2,243 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Osmund Neuron
    OP

Newcomer Osmund Neuron Member

United States
    "There are constants on the PSP scene and some are more painful than others. The announcement and release of fakes are an integral part. Why? We have trouble finding an answer to this question and it will probably remain unanswered. What pleasure can we take such a buzz? In this regard, if ever a psychologist were to read this article, we would be happy that he explains what he thinks.

As expected, the Custom Firmware 6.20MAD-002 has been released this morning and a link appears on the blog author. Unsurprisingly, it is Eron. Following this discovery, we have searched the site that hosts the archive and we've found, thanks to the id of the link, it was good, the archive 6.20MAD-002.

Unfortunately, you can imagine, this has proved once again a file that does not work. At the launch of the eboot, you have a message that the data is corrupted and that the update can not be seen. Unable to go further, this error message is the last thing you see about MAD 6.20, regardless of the model of the PSP (fat or slim, euro or jap).

We let you watch our video which shows the launch of this update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XnD9...layer_embedded

It is distressing, even infuriating, to see that some people (Mad Daemon, brothers MAC, ...) are pleased to be rumors, fake online while it's more useless and annoying to the developers undergoing honest criticism of their side as ..."

Thank you MaGiXiEN for informing the people and preventing their psps from brick or whatever!

[​IMG]

So I told you long ago that this is fake but no one trusted me ha.

2. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    You could of just posted it in the thread you already made about it.

3. Osmund Neuron
    OP

United States
    Аnd you could just dont turm my "6.20 MAD Bricks..." thread into a download center for the new cfw!

4. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    First, [​IMG]

Second, he's not a moderator or anything of the like... Yet [​IMG]

Third, next time, just try to reduce forum clutter by editing a previous thread's post and adding additional content. It makes life easier and more organized.

5. Osmund Neuron
    OP

United States
    Don't worry. Excuse my ignorance, but after I saw what happend to my threads...maybe I should leave the forum.

6. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    Nah, your alright.
    You just need to learn that creating many threads isn't that good [​IMG]

7. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    Please enough!!!!! Other post ? It was the beta.. Not a final release! You are immature!! Japanese guy said this:

Just wait and see for the final release, alright ? STOP IT! Oh boy!

8. I2aven's_Sag

Member I2aven's_Sag GBATemp Otaku

United States
    So much for never posting in the PSP forum again Dean, so it's post # 2,222, try to be back on 6,666 kay

9. Osmund Neuron
    OP

United States
    To the guy who said I am inmature: If you are stupid then be stupid! Download the MAD (final,beta no matter) and update! I don't care anymore! Blind fool! Even Gen confirmed this as a fake as well as it's developer as a faker! Wait for the final release of MAD and update! I leave this site! My mission here is over!

10. luke_c

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    lul

Sorry to dissapoint guys but it is fake, the full release's update doesn't even work and it's just the official 6.20 eboot