Status
Not open for further replies.

Klodeckel1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Privacy is only needed when you have to hide something. Most Germans may think differently about it but I see the whole thing quite loosely

Klodeckel1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
U know where I live in Germany so I'm not really south :P however, I just wanted to share my experiences with the offer and refute the claim about the scam

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Privacy is only needed when you have to hide something. Most Germans may think differently about it but I see the whole thing quite loosely

oh dude, internet is a fucked up place. EU tryin to ban meme is also a thing. and dont get me started on the Picture regulations on Germany. 90% germans I know have no picture on fb, except a few they need for tinder!

btw, just be careful :)

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
oh dude, internet is a fucked up place. EU tryin to ban meme is also a thing. and dont get me started on the Picture regulations on Germany. 90% germans I know have no picture on fb, except a few they need for tinder!

btw, just be careful :)
It got abolished. The EU voted against it last week

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm not sure why people are being so hard on the OP. TX's email clearly says "you will still get a couple of license for the work" so they are entitled to the reward regardless of whether the OP's work was actually used.

I hope they respond.

Reactions: kumikochan

nutinsider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why people are being so hard on the OP. TX's email clearly says "you will still get a couple of license for the work" so they are entitled to the reward regardless of whether the OP's work was actually used.

I hope they respond.
I hope they dont. OP snitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1