bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, just a general discussion thread. I've tried it out, and it's really fun. A lot similar to anyone who's played Marvel vs Capcom 2... which is the only versus game I've played.
The menus are easy enough to navigate through, though, like every 2D fighter, I'm terrible. Though it's still fun to play with people who suck as bad as you. Hah, anyone else have any input on this game? Just figured I'd start a thread. Oh, and does anyone know for sure if the US version is coming out, or was that a rumor as well?

Kamina84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already own the import myself. Gotta admit; for having only 3 buttons and a tag, the game plays great. I espescially love Baroque and V. Aerial Rave. My only complaint is that Burst takes too many levels too preform. :\ Other than that, love the game.
biggrin.gif
My current team is Batsu and Tekkaman.
biggrin.gif
I can't wait till TvC:UAS comes out !!
biggrin.gif
Im dying to play as Tekkaman Blade. I used to watch the series when i was a kid.
biggrin.gif

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I played the game too the only game I know of that has g-0force battle of the planets in, brings back great memories and I ended up getting the series too lol, the game rocks, also funny how the game is JAP but when the fight start and ends its in english lol

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Am0s said:
I played the game too the only game I know of that has g-0force battle of the planets in, brings back great memories and I ended up getting the series too lol, the game rocks, also funny how the game is JAP but when the fight start and ends its in english lol
why? is this the first time you encountered a jap game with english in it? most jap games have a few english vocals in it...so this is not new and not funny at all.
smile.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnwchbammer said:
Well, just a general discussion thread. I've tried it out, and it's really fun. A lot similar to anyone who's played Marvel vs Capcom 2... which is the only versus game I've played.
The menus are easy enough to navigate through, though, like every 2D fighter, I'm terrible. Though it's still fun to play with people who suck as bad as you. Hah, anyone else have any input on this game? Just figured I'd start a thread. Oh, and does anyone know for sure if the US version is coming out, or was that a rumor as well?
It should be fun to play with people who as good as u as well
tongue.gif
and it sometime fun to fight someone better then u , cause the victory over that person would feel so much sweeter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: