Hacking Tatsunoko vs Capcom music question

girugamarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've been following Tatsunoko vs Capcom lately you will find out that the AWESOME character specific themes were taken out in the US version for whatever reason and replaced with themes for each stage

My question is

When TvC comes out in North America will it be possible for someone to put the awesome character specific themes on the NTSU-U version and have them function properly?

they way the themes worked in the NTSC-J version was the song that was playing would change pretty much whenever you switched out your character

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Ge_0vmjtM...feature=related

notice the song change from Alex's theme to Ken's theme when Ken switches in by using his super at 0:59

the NTSC-U version does not have that. And only has a theme for each stage now

can you change it using wiiscrubber or something like that?

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could always just "acquire" both games (the US version and the Japanese re-release) instead of just using the US version with JPN music...I'm getting the re-release, I get to keep the genie and have some new characters!

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's why you should ALWAYS play japanese version over US version.
US versions always just KILL every single japanese version with gay voice covers/dubs / gay music/theme changes.

girugamarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiluver135 said:
You could always just "acquire" both games (the US version and the Japanese re-release) instead of just using the US version with JPN music...I'm getting the re-release, I get to keep the genie and have some new characters!
well I have the JPN version. I suppose I'll just have to get the re-release as well

when will that come out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.